Stlbob

Tackle Crab..crabbed Me Twice Now And I Have Yet To See A Thing..had To Change Debit Card

It was early march when they took my payment for the first $5 dollar box then almost instantly charged me the next month at $15.00 which at the time i found odd...but ok..

So now it is approaching 6 weeks since my first payment and have not seen a thing..THEN they tried to charge another $15.00 dollars to my account..they couldnt because during all this i decided to change debit cards.They had never replied to a single attempt to reach them..Now they are sending text's to my phone and PC about how the payment failed.SO i am AGAIN trying to contact them to try and make them understand i have yet to get anything for the $20.00 they have already charged me....

So forwarned is forearmed...stay away..it cost me $20.00 but i learned a lesson.

Tackle Grab,more like money grab....

Same thing happened to me. Funny thing was that I got my 2 overcharges back after I cancelled and then the first box mysteriously showed up. MTB and LTB were fine.

im a big fan of LTB might try the one soon..get a little mystery in my life...lol..

Did they ever contact you..???

I cancelled tackle grab. I am tired by all the come ons. Lucky tackle is having major problems right now. I like MTB's service, but this month box was not so good. Of course, the youngsters getting it have raved about it. 

BTW , I find the unboxings as stupid with kids saying --- great colors and I can't wait to try it over and over again.

I cancelled tackle grab. I am tired by all the come ons. Lucky tackle is having major problems right now. I like MTB's service, but this month box was not so good. Of course, the youngsters getting it have raved about it. 

BTW , I find the unboxings as stupid with kids saying --- great colors and I can't wait to try it over and over again.

I don't think LTB is having major problems, I'm still not understanding what the huge issue is?  They informed you they have a new center doing the shipments this month.  The guy was on vacation and he wasn't able to respond to all of your inquiries.  Britni explained what happened after and then they acknowledged the problem because of the new process and has offered up an extra lure next month for the mix up.  That to me is not a major problem, that to me is them fixing the problem, acknowledging and provided customer service. 

Here you also go giving your opinion again and that your opinion holds more merit over others.  Pointing out the "kids" and "youngsters"..even though you don't know any of them.  Like the other thread, practice what you preach sir.

Hate to hear that you are having problems with the service. I have personally never used any of them, but I love the concept.

I did get a good chuckle from the "Tackle Crab" typo in the title, though. I was thinking, good lord... Another one?

I don't think LTB is having major problems, I'm still not understanding what the huge issue is?  They informed you they have a new center doing the shipments this month.  The guy was on vacation and he wasn't able to respond to all of your inquiries.  Britni explained what happened after and then they acknowledged the problem because of the new process and has offered up an extra lure next month for the mix up.  That to me is not a major problem, that to me is them fixing the problem, acknowledging and provided customer service. 

Here you also go giving your opinion again and that your opinion holds more merit over others.  Pointing out the "kids" and "youngsters"..even though you don't know any of them.  Like the other thread, practice what you preach sir.

And you are an expert or just someone who also thinks highly of his view. If you practiced what you preached, you wouldn't have answered. Now I didn't get on this forum to chum around with the high school mentality folks, so let us ignore one another.

I agree about the unboxings. Those videos are flat out boring.

"First we have the *pause*... umm *reads card* power team lures blah blah. Nice colors. I will use these this summer flipping cover or maybe during the spawn. These are great baits....

Next we have a *squints at card* Seb-... ummm... Sebile crankbait. Looks like a squarebill. Should be a great crankbait for early summer... late fall. Nice color."

• Like 2

Hate to state the obvious, but you don't HAVE to watch the videos if they don't interest you.

• Like 3

Hate to state the obvious, but you don't HAVE to watch the videos if they don't interest you.

I always heard if you threw a rock down a dark alley and heard an ouch. You knew you hit something.

And you are an expert or just someone who also thinks highly of his view. If you practiced what you preached, you wouldn't have answered. Now I didn't get on this forum to chum around with the high school mentality folks, so let us ignore one another.

Did you just get on here to complain then?????????

• Like 1

From our FAQ's:

I have a dispute with 'company X'. Can I post about it here?
While we can empathize with your frustration, the best course of action is deal directly with the company. Escalate it up the ladder, file a grievance with PayPal or Ebay (if they were involved with the transaction). File a mail fraud complaint with the post office. There are other options, but attacking the company in a public forum is not appropriate nor allowed. Such posts will be removed.

• Like 2