Sign in to follow this  
Cgrinder

Lh Daiwa Sol With Some Upgrades And Lh Quantum Smoke 101 Casting Reels

Hey guys, it's sale time. I need money and you need reels! Two lefties for sale in this post. Drop your e-mail or phone number in a PM and I'll send you pictures. Paypal preferred, prices are TYD with some room to haggle.

1. Daiwa SOL-L casting reel with a Zonda handle (stock Sol knobs), an Alphas R swept drag star, and orange Hedgehog Studio parts for the handle nut, nut retainer plate, nut retainer screw, and cast control knob. The reel would benefit from a Carbontex drag upgrade so I am including a set of washers in the box. There are a few very minor blemishes on the outside and there are a few marks near the spool rim on one side. The reel casts great and its very smooth. I bought this one without thinking about how much the upgrades I had planned for it would end up costing. I'm just trying to get my money back from it. No box or paperwork or stock parts. $215 TYD and I'll eat the Paypal fees.

2. Quantum Smoke 101 6.3:1 LH casting reel. There isn't as much to say about this one, except that there are some scratches on the top of the reel from where someone who shall remain nameless learned not to hook rear trebles of crankbaits to it. Mechanically it is a great reel and it fits very well in hand. I'm not really a Quantum fan but hopefully one of you guys are! Box included. $130 120 TYD, fees are on me.

Feel free to make reasonable offers. I also have some bags of plastics hanging in the basement that like to fall into reel boxes as I'm packing them.  :eyebrows:

Thanks guys.

Here are some Sol pictures. Also, price on the Quantum Smoke reduced to $120.

zO7IgUx.jpg

m5WGAhZ.jpg

p8cGrcZ.jpg

qHjpIXC.jpg