Texas bassman

Bad Paint Job On The Livetarget In Aprils Lucky Tackle Box....

Uhh the colors on the card don't always match what you get in your box. My card had black/gray jerkbait and I got bright pink. Its pretty standard.

Probably get a variety of colors and pick a stock image

If you're talking about all the scuffing around the head, mine is all scuffed exactly the same as yours.  I'm guessing it's due to it hanging around and being knocked around the box quite a bit. It won't affect the use of it though and It's not a big deal.

My guess would be probably.  Mine is just an observation letting him know he wasn't alone. But all in all, not a big deal to me in the slightest. I'm pretty sure a fish wouldn't critique the paint too closely.  :) 

• Like 1

Photo on a popular tackle site shows it has the same "wear".  I think it is intentional.

Jeff

look good to me..... if you don't want it, I can PM you my address....

• Like 1

My has the same "scuff" markings. Maybe it's intentional. Either way it will still catch fish. :D

I wasn't to impressed with this months box. It was okay but my jerkbaits paint on top was scratched up

Looks like this one to me

Screenshot_2014-04-21-20-44-15_zpsnruwi1

• Like 1

Will it ever end? Just sayin.

I'm feeling Lucky, today is the day my box will show up! Pike season opens May 3rd so I'm hoping it's here by then lol :)

Will it ever end? Just sayin.

Nope. You could hand someone $10 and they would complain cause you didn't give them $20.

• Like 4

I can't remember if it was in Lucky or Tackle Grab, but how are the salamanders? I've never fished with them because I assumed they wouldn't do too much. I now have a pack of white ones. Where to fish them?

I can't remember if it was in Lucky or Tackle Grab, but how are the salamanders? I've never fished with them because I assumed they wouldn't do too much. I now have a pack of white ones. Where to fish them?

I know up here its salamander humping season, where they go from the woods to a body of water. So they would probably work about now.

Probably in the evening time.

Down South, they will probably work anywhere and any time.

Yep, that's exactly how mine looks. And yes, I've caught countless bass with it. 

The scuffing on the lure is intentional.  if you check out the pics on Tackle Warehouse or Bass Pro Shops you will see the same.  Live Target produces some of the most life like lures on the market their stuff is great!

you are correct and thank you for pointing this out! 

what about the box did you not like?

I didn't like the fact the that I was charged for a second box and still hadn't received my first box!

I didn't like the fact the that I was charged for a second box and still hadn't received my first box!

Bassresource is not their company website.... May I recommend following the generally accepted practice of directly contacting the company if you want something done about it? Posting the same stuff over and over here just gets annoying and probably won't get you anywhere....

• Like 1

Joined yesterday, started by complaining right away. Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Bassresource is not their company website.... May I recommend following the generally accepted practice of directly contacting the company if you want something done about it? Posting the same stuff over and over here just gets annoying and probably won't get you anywhere....

WINNER!  When I have an issue I take it directly. 

Unfortunately, we live in a society where people would rather run to the net and whine and complain without even giving someone the chance to make it right. Look no further than all the posts on here about people not getting a stupid box of fishing lures shipped on the day they thought they would. I suppose when all you have to worry about is when your box of lures is shipped, then you must not have much of a life.

• Like 2

It kills me every month people complain about their fifteen bucks they spent on mtb even when retail value is over 2x that

I say suck it up and if you don't like it cancel you membership

• Like 1

I tried to contact them directly and got no response from them. This is the first time I have been able to talk to a LTB worker. Thanks for y'alls concern though.

• Like 1