Glenn

Lucky Tackle Box

Have you tried Lucky Tackle Box yet? It's a great deal! 100% legit!

http://www.luckytacklebox.com/

fish.png?16728

fish.png?16728

Good bone throw Glenn. Always the consummate professional.

bassackwards12- You have now bashed LTB in more than one thread and RICK PATRI has responded to try to resolve the issue. Whatever the mistake or issue was has attempted to be resolved, so in my opinion YOU are the issue at this point. I am not a subscriber of LTB or any of the others but im gonna stick up for LTB on this one.

bassackwards12- You have now bashed LTB in more than one thread and RICK PATRI has responded to try to resolve the issue. Whatever the mistake or issue was has attempted to be resolved, so in my opinion YOU are the issue at this point. I am not a subscriber of LTB or any of the others but im gonna stick up for LTB on this one.

I'm not bashing them. In the other thread he asked what I didn't like and I expressed my opinion and hasn't responded to that. So there it hasn't been attempted to be resolved. Also you do not know the whole story so I'm not even real sure why you are chiming in on it?

King - I'm sorry you feel that way. We try pretty hard to deliver a ton of value each month.  Our boxes are the only ones that each month exceed a $30 total value and include no sample packs.  Our customer service team aims to solve problems quickly too.  I personally respnded to each thread comments as well.  Is there more i can do to provide you with a beter experience?

rick

I am not referring to lure values or values of the box as I did not have a complaint with that. I have a complaint with trying to contact y'all in several ways and getting no response. Also me being charged twice before I even received my first box. If y'all knew you were changing fulfillment centers there should of been a warning letter of ''hey guys we are improving our business and changing fulfillment centers and the boxes may be a couple days late'' that would of have been much better than waiting and having to send out an apology letter because the 10th has passed and the boxes still hadn't been shipped.

I was one of the 1/3 of orders to have waited until this week to receive my box. But to be honest, I don't care. I see so many people complaining about waiting an extra couple of days for a random box of lures and tackle to arrive, and then continue to complain when the company does everything it can to show that it understands that mistakes were made. Heck, on top of an apology which they have already given, they are sending an extra lure in next month's box.

I get that patience is a virtue, but the impatience that I have seen from some people over such a small thing is just ridiculous.

Rick, thanks for being up front with us. Growing pains happen, but y'all seem to be handling it well and your direct contact with customers is always a plus in my book. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Hadn't heard of this until now, I'll be trying this out. Thanks for the link.

I was one of the 1/3 of orders to have waited until this week to receive my box. But to be honest, I don't care. I see so many people complaining about waiting an extra couple of days for a random box of lures and tackle to arrive, and then continue to complain when the company does everything it can to show that it understands that mistakes were made. Heck, on top of an apology which they have already given, they are sending an extra lure in next month's box.

I get that patience is a virtue, but the impatience that I have seen from some people over such a small thing is just ridiculous.

Rick, thanks for being up front with us. Growing pains happen, but y'all seem to be handling it well and your direct contact with customers is always a plus in my book. Keep up the good work.

x2 totally agree. 

I'm a first time subscriber to ltb and just got my box yesterday.  I am very pleased with what I got in the box and will continue to use the service.  Thank you Rick for providing a really cool service.

• Like 1

I signed up too late for this months box, but I can not wait until next month!

Been a member for four months. Got a couple buddy's and family memevers to sign up for the last two boxes and everyone loves them. Sure sometimes they might be a little late and they might forget to pack something but when there packaging thousands errors are bound to happen. The two times things were missing Rick and Britni took great care of it asap. They were a pleasure. I'll be a memeber for the forseable future.

Brian

Finally got my box on Monday this week and love it. Was a great box, didn't like the issuses with the new shipping center saying the orders went out that friday only to find out they didn't but over all I am pleased with the box I received and will continue my subscription. Thanks

I got my box and it was great. Again! I like coming home from work and seeing it on my kitchen island and trying to think how I would use each lure and when. You see I have an additiction to fishing lures and this sure beats going to the seedy side of town and rummaging around in the big box stores. I can understand guys jonesing for a fix of lures, I have been there man and feel your pain and know what you are going through. I don't even care when it comes all I know is that it's going to come. Someday I'll get off this roller coaster but for now I'm enjoying the ride. Keep up the good work LTB.

Best monthly box on the market for sure. Loaded with baits that will catch you fish! Love that they don't give sample packs as well. $15 is an absolute steal, let alone the first month is only $5!

Are there any main differences between Lucky Tackle Box, Tackle Grab, and Mystery Tackle Box?

IMO, it's all preference. For me it's all about the "bang for my buck" so I stick with Lucky. Definitely the top dog in value money wise, and (for me) quality wise as well. 

I recommend trying them all out, then whichever box you like best stick with.