Sign in to follow this  
ww2farmer

Wts: Large Lot Of Strike King Crankbaits.

Most are new/unused out of the package stuff, in colors I don't use/care for. Most have there original  stock hooks, some have been upgraded to VMC short shank/1x strong trebles, and some have no hooks because I upgraded them to Mustad KVD's, and , well I am am not giving those away LOL.

7- KVD 1.5's in the following colors..............2 natural bream w/no hooks (not the current nat. bream with the green back, but the BPS exclusive nat. bream with the glitter back), albino craw, natural pumpkin seed, neon bluegill, and 2 Bayou tiger.

KVD 1.5 flat...Neon Bluegill

KVD 1.5 shallow/wake....Orange Bream

3- KVD 2.5's...............Natural Bream (same as the 1.5's)/no hooks, Natural Pumpkinseed (no hooks) and Neon Bluegill

KVD 200 size suspending jerkbait.........Clear Ayu,

2- series 4s squarebills.......orange belly craw, and yellow perch (no hooks on either)

2- BPS exclusive Silent 5xd's in orange belly craw

2- BPS exclusive Silent 6xd's in orange belly craw (no hooks on one)

and one 5xd, and one 6xd in neon bluegill.

21 baits total...........$55.95 + paypal fees shipped to your door paid via paypal. That's less than $2.75 per bait. If you want hooks on the hook-less baits, I will add Mustad KVD's to them at $0.75 per hook. PM me for pics via a text message or email. Thanks guys.

One and only price reduction.............$50 shipped, and I'll toss the Mustad KVD hooks back on the hook-less baits. Your not going to beat $2.38/per-bait for new SK baits, some with premium Mustad KVD hooks on them.

It's on hold right now for some one, if he backs out I'll let everyone know.