Cgrinder

Ambassadeur / Iron Rh Reels And Stratus Spinning Reel

Giving these another try. Prices are TYD, Paypal fees and insurance included. No boxes but I have papers for the spinning reel.

1. Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 5500C3 and Quantum Iron IR3. Both in very nice shape, Ambassadeur has a little rash from use. $40 for the pair.

ETpu2cz.jpg

0Vsh6Fr.jpg

2. Okuma Stratus CS-25 spinning reel. Purchased last year, used for about half a season. Dick's retails these at $40, I'll take $20. It would make a nice reel for a youngster, beginner, or backup. I'll strip the line before shipping (it's old).

gwpgauw.jpg

Thanks BR.

Dude, if we weren't fixin' to move within the next week..!

<sigh>

My favorite reels are Swedish Ambassadeurs and Quantums.  I've never seen a Quantum like that, but I've not looked, either.  Reckon my top three favorites will be Ambassadeur, Quantum, and Shimano after I try Shimano!

If you still have these up in a couple weeks after we get settled in, I might have to steal that 5500c3 and the Quantum... ;)

Josh

Would you do the abuse for 25. Maybe Josh will take the quantum for 25 and you'd be even after shipping?

Hey guys, the Abu is pending. Pancity I'll let you know if it falls through.

Josh, I can hang on to the Quantum for a bit if you're interested. I haven't had any inquiries on it yet.

CGrinder, I'm not going to ask you to do that.  After this move, I'm going to take stock of the finances again and then I'll have to see.

In other words, I really do appreciate it, but if you have an offer come along, take it.  Don't wait for me.

Regards,

Josh

Josh, if you end up getting the iron, let me know.  I might have an instant AR bearing and sleeve that you can shoe horn in there.  No promises, but I think there's something in the "Johnny Junkyard."  I did it to my IR3; wasn't too hard.