MysteryTackleBox

November Mystery Tackle Boxes

Your November boxes have shipped!

Let us know what you think when you get it and share pics if you're so inclined! Stay tuned for a few other announcements as well...

ScreenShot2014-11-10at40246PM_zpsfc3c1ca

• Like 1

I'm hoping that MTB will be part of my Christmas gifts from maybe family members who might not know what to get me!

• Like 1

Got mine in the mail today.  Won't spoil it for those who have not received their box, but good stuff in this one.

• Like 1

I'm hoping that MTB will be part of my Christmas gifts from maybe family members who might not know what to get me!

Gotta send them a hint! ;)

Very disappointed.  Received mine today but no penicillin pills in the box to help me get over a cold!   :sick-298:    At least it came with some more nice lures.  lol.  

Geez, that's quick. I ain't got $#!7 yet.

Got mine in yesterday and was very excited about what was in it!  I'll try to get a pic tonight and post up.  Hopefully, i won't ruin it for anyone else!

• Like 1

My sincerest apologies, MTB....you are absolutely correct - I spoke of wrong subscription service

• Like 1

Dang some of you get your box fast!!!!

Updating prev post....November MTB is great! I fully expect to catch bass on everything in there....I don't do the slam, but, I'm betting this will be an easy one. Thanks!

• Like 1

Super solid box this month guys, keep it up! What do I have to do to get one of the MTB Hoo-rags yall gave out a few months back? That was what made me join to be honest!

• Like 1

Just opened my box and I am a happy fisher.   Can't wait to use that big shad this weekend.  

That's why I love this service, I never would have bought one of those in the store but now that I own one I can;t wait to give it a whirl.

THANKS !!

• Like 1

Just opened my box and I am a happy fisher.   Can't wait to use that big shad this weekend.  

That's why I love this service, I never would have bought one of those in the store but now that I own one I can;t wait to give it a whirl.

THANKS !!

Just Saying, but isn't it getting a little to cold to use the swim bait up here?

Yo, MTB Ova Here. Bad A22 box dis mont.  4 geta bout wat da utter guyz R sellin. Yous guyz got da  Motts.  

Now I know why I made the switch...

A little disappointed but I will try these baits out.  What I may not like, the fish may love.