Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that November's Lucky Tackle Boxes shipped last Friday and are on their way to your door step.

Everyone is getting products from our friends at:

1. Creme Lures
  2. Mann's Bait Co
  3. Mustad
  4. Z-Man
  5. V&M
  6. Dude Wipes

Curious about what was in last month's box? See it here.

If you missed this month's box, no sweat. Just sign up for the December Box today and use Promo Code: BSS to get your first box for just $5 Bucks!

• Like 1

I received mine today! It's my first box ever (including the other companies that offer this type of service) and I'm very satisfied. I love the fact that I got FULL packs of hooks and plastics. Great value for the $$. I can't wait to use them all.

• Like 3

LTB is my main subscription. I can't not say how happy I have been worth LTB. over the past 5 months I haven't been let down. I can tell you PNEdude... you are not missing out with the others.

• Like 3

Glad you guys are digging our boxes. More great boxes are being built for December. Cant wait till you guys get the next one.

• Like 1

just thought i'd give everyone my 2 cents on the inclusion of the Texas Rig Kit that i chose to include in this month's Lucky Tackle Box...  i thought it would be kind of a cool item to put in there for the newer anglers looking to improve their skills.  for most of you guys, you're obviously going to disregard the instructions and just see it for the product that it is... 1 item in the box, that included 8 soft plastics, 2 hooks and 2 bullet weights.  not bad for one of the items in the box.  that's my 2 cents. 

what are your thoughts?

cheers.

rick

I thought it was a great item even though the colors of the plastics weren't my favorite, not that they were bad colors at all. I really liked the variety of the plastics included in the kit (straight tail worms, curly tail worms, lizards and brush hog type creature baits)... and like you mentioned, this Texas Rig Kit is perfect for someone newer to bass fishing, but still useful to more seasoned anglers. Sweet item! 

just thought i'd give everyone my 2 cents on the inclusion of the Texas Rig Kit that i chose to include in this month's Lucky Tackle Box...  i thought it would be kind of a cool item to put in there for the newer anglers looking to improve their skills.  for most of you guys, you're obviously going to disregard the instructions and just see it for the product that it is... 1 item in the box, that included 8 soft plastics, 2 hooks and 2 bullet weights.  not bad for one of the items in the box.  that's my 2 cents. 

what are your thoughts?

cheers.

rick

So I don't have subscriptions to any of these boxes, but yes, from what you say, it might be more useful for the newer anglers/ folks who love to try new/ different baits. I am particular about what I fish, down to every last detail, which obviously is why I haven't signed up. But I do think services like yours work good for a whole lot of guys and girls. Sounds like a good bang for the buck.

what are your thoughts?

cheers.

rick

I thought it was a pretty cool item for a newcomer.  If you are an experienced fisherman with plenty of typical soft plastics, you could re-gift it as a stocking stuffer to a casual or new fisherman in your family.

I personally just added the soft plastics to my collection along with the terminal tackle and it will get used one of these days...

Interesting new hooks to try and I liked the small crank.  The jig looks ok...but I know nothing about it that sets it apart from any other jig...I will give it a try, of course.   I was prompted to pull up the 'famous' Gerald Swindle jig video that finished with a PSA and showed my wife and we got a good laugh.  Other than that....meh.   Personally, I'm tired of all the zman plastics that I've gotten from the monthly plans....they do nothing for me at all.  And the trig set would have been great my first month of bass fishing ten years ago.  I've enjoyed the anticipation and the exposure to a few new things these past few months, but all in all, I've decided it isn't worth it to me.

The boxes ship on time, are well packed and include a variety of stuff.  I think they could be great for newer fishermen, so I don't want to knock the program completely.  

Thanks, LTB.

• Like 1

As someone that has never used a texas rig before, the book-kit is incredibly informative and I look forward to trying it next season. Very neat looking crankbait as well that I think I can find a very good use for. 

This was my first box and I am overall pleased with what I got. It was like a Christmas present that came a month and half in advance. :D

• Like 4

As someone that has never used a texas rig before, the book-kit is incredibly informative and I look forward to trying it next season. Very neat looking crankbait as well that I think I can find a very good use for. 

This was my first box and I am overall pleased with what I got. It was like a Christmas present that came a month and half in advance. :D

That is awesome! Happy to hear you are enjoying our box and welcome to the LTB family.