Sign in to follow this  
tburton12

G Loomis Gl3 Rod For Sale

Hey guys, would like to really get this rod sold. New and has never been used. Just trying to clear out some rods. Casting, 6'6 medium heavy, asking $170 obo, shipped. Thanks 

post-49623-0-06385200-1415812876_thumb.jpost-49623-0-69297400-1415812959_thumb.jpost-49623-0-65683200-1415812984_thumb.j

Does it come with a wildcard?

I don't believe so, I recieved this rod through the Xpeditor warranty. I believe it would cost $95 to replace it, if it was broken.

Thanks, but no wild card equals no deal for me.

Thanks, but no wild card equals no deal for me.

I hate to say it, but if it had a Wild Card, it wouldn't help.  Those Wild Cards are registered to an individual and since you can no longer just goto a store and trade in a broken rod with a Wild Card to get a new one, you would have to send it to Shimano, who has a record of who it was registered to.  I could be wrong, but from what I've read, they will not honor that Wild Card, unless you are the individual who registered it.  I just thought I would let you know so if you do find a G Loomis you want with a Wild Card, it most likely won't be a bonus.

I hate to say it, but if it had a Wild Card, it wouldn't help.  Those Wild Cards are registered to an individual and since you can no longer just goto a store and trade in a broken rod with a Wild Card to get a new one, you would have to send it to Shimano, who has a record of who it was registered to.  I could be wrong, but from what I've read, they will not honor that Wild Card, unless you are the individual who registered it.  I just thought I would let you know so if you do find a G Loomis you want with a Wild Card, it most likely won't be a bonus.

I thought the wildcard program was only for nrx & glx.

• Like 1

They done away with the wildcard program, it's now called Xpeditor. It's a one time replacement of $75 through the program, and then after that it's $95.

I thought the wildcard program was only for nrx & glx.

It's for the NRX and GL2.

Hootie

• Like 1

This must have happened very recently because I bought a GL2 in March and they mailed me a wildcard.

Thanks for letting me know.

While Troy's post count is low, I can vouch for him being a stand up guy,  If your interested in the rod don't hesitate to do a deal with the young man.

Go Shox

• Like 1