Big-Bass

Fs: Shimano And Pflueger Reels...

I am selling two spinning reels that are simply extras:

Pflueger President 6930:  Brand new without a box.  This is the current version President.  I even spooled it with 8lb. Berkley Nanofil that I will leave on the reel if you buy it (Nanofil is $19 a spool!)

Shimano Solstace 2000 FE:  This reel is basically new in box with all paperwork, etc.  This reel was only used less than five times and kept in the box since…I have Maxima Chameleon 8lb. test on the reel that I will leave on and include if you buy the reel.  This is the front drag model from a few years ago that is a real workhorse and would be perfect as a backup or to

I would like to sell both reels shipped for $80 obo.  Again, that is both reels spooled with an extra $30 in line included.  Please let me know as I would like to sell these soon.  PM me if interested.

I will accept a check or money order and will provide tracking once shipped.  Thank you!

Price drop to $70 total for both shipped to your door.  I would love to sell these so please PM me if interested.  Thank you!

The President is the current model and the Shimano Solstace looks like this one but brand new in box!

http://www.fishnsave.com/images/fullsize/51041.jpg