Brnnoser6983

A Big Change To Monthly Tackle Subscription.

So with the announcement of MTB going to a multi option subscription will other subscribers follow?

I would personally like to see if others follow. Maybe having a musky box that would feature spoons, larger inline and hard plastics. Maybe offer this at $20 a month to make up for for the larger tackle.

What are your thoughts? As the consumer we have a choice to voice our opinions. What kind of boxes would we like to see and what features?

My thoughts

Pan fish boxes options

Large toothy critter boxes

Salt water

(And I have to admit I like the ice fishing option)

So with the announcement of MTB going to a multi option subscription will other subscribers follow?

I would personally like to see if others follow. Maybe having a musky box that would feature spoons, larger inline and hard plastics. Maybe offer this at $20 a month to make up for for the larger tackle.

What are your thoughts? As the consumer we have a choice to voice our opinions. What kind of boxes would we like to see and what features?

My thoughts

Pan fish boxes options

Salt water

(And I have to admit I like the ice fishing option)

As far as other species, we have a survey here that people can fill out that will help us determine what to add next: http://mysterytacklebox.com/box-survey

We have some other changes in the pipeline for 2015 as well. Stay tuned, thanks for your support, and tight lines!

• Like 2

LTB is a little behind here. Nice work, MTB. I only fish for bass but you'll make a lot of Northern Anglers happy :).

That might be tough, at the current price point.  Baits are usually a bit more than the average bass lure.  It would be cool, though.

• Like 1

That might be tough, at the current price point.  Baits are usually a bit more than the average bass lure.  It would be cool, though.

It already exists! It's called BarkBox! https://www.barkbox.com/

:dog-32:

:dancing-baby:

:computer-22:

• Like 4

Fly fishing box would be awesome! Salmon and steelhead would be great as well.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a Crappie box.

• Like 1

Yeah, I only fish for bass but being out looking to expand the business to other species is smart.  

• Like 1

Knowing a dedicated crappie angler, I definitely thing you could have a crappie line. Fly fishing too.

I didn't know Mystery Tackle Box made a big announcement.  So far, after three boxes, I find if very fun to receive.  I've thought in the past that it would be kind of cool to tell MTB or some other company what exactly I'm interested in (soft plastic worms/soft stick baits/lizards/creature baits 99% of the time) and receive those lures.  I wouldn't mind getting bass soft plastics and an occasional crappie/blue gill lure too.  I paid $150 or so for a one year subscription to MTB.  I would probably pay even $200 if they really increased the number of lures/packs they put in each box.  Of course the most important thing in my mind is getting lures that are not yet at the local Gander Mountain and Wal-marts.  I want the new lures before other people get them and local bass see them!