Sign in to follow this  
primetime

Anyone Have A 7' Plus Heavy Flipping/punch Rod They Would Like To Sell? If So, I Am A Buyer In Need.thx

If anyone has been thinking about getting rid of a heavy casting rod, preferably a newer model but I am easily sold and not a brand guy, I am cool with wear and tear if it was fished hard but not abused,  I am looking to buy a Heavy/Xheavy Punch rod that can throw 2 oz. or close, has guides for braid, and preferably split grip but that is not a must. I just broke my BPS Extreme after many years of use, and before dropping another $100 I was hoping to maybe step it up a bit and buy something better but used, but I am open to hearing about any rod from Berkley to Dobyns since I may want 2 new rods in case this happens again. I need a flipping stick for next weekend and would also like to get a few heavy rods as I use more heavy tackle these days anyhow.

Thanks again.

I can pay for shipping and cover paypal fees etc. I can print a label and email it for shipping and I have rod containers around somewhere if that helps at all.

My son is selling a nice 7'5" G Loomis GL2 casting rod (894C JWR 7' 5" 14 -20 5/16 - 3/4 Fast Heavy). If that fits your needs I think it can be bought for $130 shipped

• Like 1

I have a Skeet Reese Pitchin Stik for sale.

not sure if thats the direction you want to go.

I have an All Pro Rods APX flipping stick that I am looking to sell. Perfect for punching. It is an 8ft Heavy action telescopic rod. Very sensitive with the right tip for punching/Flipping. I will sell for 80 plus shipping. PM me if interested. 

I also have a Fitzgerald 7'10 Extra Heavy Matt Punching rod if you are interested for 160 plus shipping. This rod is an absolutely monster for heavy cover.