Master Bait'r

Latest Tackle Purchase Thread (Bait Monkey Victim Support Group)

5,167 posts in this topic

IMG_0026.JPG

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few cool Rebel baits. :)

SANY1709.JPG

SANY1713.JPG

SANY1716.JPG

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just made my first order with TW.  VMC Spark Point trebles and a couple Storm Twitch Sticks.  Nothing to get excited about, carry on!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff H said:

Just made my first order with TW.  VMC Spark Point trebles and a couple Storm Twitch Sticks.  Nothing to get excited about, carry on!

You spent less than 50?? You must share your method of self control.Are you a jedi and willed TW to give you free shipping?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just ordered 3 dredge jigs,A pack of Rage Menace grubs and some 1/8 black round jig heads from Siebert Outdoors

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MassBassin508 said:

You spent less than 50?? You must share your method of self control.Are you a jedi and willed TW to give you free shipping?

For all we know he bought a lifetime supply of replacement treble hooks for those twitch sticks :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MassYak85 said:

For all we know he bought a lifetime supply of replacement treble hooks for those twitch sticks :lol:

Never bought them.Trebles that bad on them??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MassBassin508 said:

Never bought them.Trebles that bad on them??

I was just joking since you said he spent less than 50 bucks, I actually have a couple and didn't change the hooks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't change them on the Arashi either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20170107_151131.jpg

20170108_014513.jpg

Wiggle Warts are pre-Rapala NIB.

20170108_014855.jpg

20170108_015138.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MassBassin508 said:

You spent less than 50?? You must share your method of self control.Are you a jedi and willed TW to give you free shipping?

I spent more than $50, shipping was free.   I used those Twitch Sticks to push it over:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jeff H said:

Just made my first order with TW.  VMC Spark Point trebles and a couple Storm Twitch Sticks.  Nothing to get excited about, carry on!

 

First ever? If so, you sir have more will power than me. I think I have about every color of their shirts from spending too much with them. I am usually good for 2-3 orders from them a year sometimes more. We are probably on a first name basis:lol:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kickerfish1 said:

 

First ever? If so, you sir have more will power than me. I think I have about every color of their shirts from spending too much with them. I am usually good for 2-3 orders from them a year sometimes more. We are probably on a first name basis:lol:

Yep.  First ever.  Several very good tackle shops in my area plus a Cabela's close by so just never tried them.  This time, nobody had on their shelves what I was after so figured I'd try them out.  I have checked them out before but never had the need.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jeff H said:

I spent more than $50, shipping was free.   I used those Twitch Sticks to push it over:)

I spend more than $50 just browsing their site! 

 

I got $150 worth of TW gift cards, got myself a fenwick hog casting rod, actually my first rod that isn't from Walmart, I'm excited to get out and use it this spring, then I spent the rest on some unique senkos and colors I can't get around here. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20170109_210734.jpg

20170109_211718.jpg

 

 

20170109_213548.jpg

20170109_213949.jpg

20170109_214616.jpg

20170110_011741.jpg

20170110_012043.jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I might have lost the privilege to post on this thread, lol. I had my minimum free shipping order from the TW 25 days sale in my hands for 10 hours before I got around to opening it, must be sick or the TW sale wasn't that great for me;)

 

Do have a Daiwa Laguna baitcaster that I got for 44 coming in tomorrow, exited about that, good deal on a solid reel. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

went to canadian tire last night while waiting for the girlfriend, of course i end up in the tackle section and bags of havoc pit bosses are on for $2.13 so i grabbed 8 bags 3 saphire blue, 3 vampire orange and 2 green pumpkin pearl laminate

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally woke up and checked out Bizz Baits on their site. Really nice lookin baits, so i ordered a box full of baits lol. Anxious to try there stick bait and the craw bait. Got a bunch of other stuff coming that I will post. Fishin tourney on Fork Thursday. Peace out!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cgolf said:

I think I might have lost the privilege to post on this thread, lol. I had my minimum free shipping order from the TW 25 days sale in my hands for 10 hours before I got around to opening it, must be sick or the TW sale wasn't that great for me;)

 

Do have a Daiwa Laguna baitcaster that I got for 44 coming in tomorrow, exited about that, good deal on a solid reel. 

 

Sounds like you need to get on TRT... Tackle Replacement Therapy :others-142:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20170111_053904.jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, clh121787 said:

20170111_053904.jpg

that is a lot of tatsu i'm sure that cost a decent amount also what colour are the hudds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TxHawgs based off your posts in the past few weeks. You have a nice budget. Lol. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, clh121787 said:

20170111_053904.jpg

I buy bulk too, to save money when you just buy spools of 200yds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought a shad colored chatterbait, a couple finesse jigs, a few packs of pit bosses, some chatterbait trailers, and some yamamoto twin tailed grubs. Hoping to fish chatterbaits and jigs a little more this coming season, and checking out pit bosses since a lot of people on here have said great things about them.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yeajray231 said:

@TxHawgs based off your posts in the past few weeks. You have a nice budget. Lol. 

Lol, now I get it. I had to look up the definition of budget. And I only wish this was true lol.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing line

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    bass fishing

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing reels



    fish

    bass fish

    fish

    Fishing Tips

    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fishing
    Fishing Tips

    fish for bass
    fish