Master Bait'r

Latest Tackle Purchase Thread (Bait Monkey Victim Support Group)

5,469 posts in this topic

IMG_0026.JPG

9 people like this

A few cool Rebel baits. :)

SANY1709.JPG

SANY1713.JPG

SANY1716.JPG

6 people like this

Just made my first order with TW.  VMC Spark Point trebles and a couple Storm Twitch Sticks.  Nothing to get excited about, carry on!

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeff H said:

Just made my first order with TW.  VMC Spark Point trebles and a couple Storm Twitch Sticks.  Nothing to get excited about, carry on!

You spent less than 50?? You must share your method of self control.Are you a jedi and willed TW to give you free shipping?

4 people like this

Just ordered 3 dredge jigs,A pack of Rage Menace grubs and some 1/8 black round jig heads from Siebert Outdoors

2 people like this

2 hours ago, MassBassin508 said:

You spent less than 50?? You must share your method of self control.Are you a jedi and willed TW to give you free shipping?

For all we know he bought a lifetime supply of replacement treble hooks for those twitch sticks :lol:

1 minute ago, MassYak85 said:

For all we know he bought a lifetime supply of replacement treble hooks for those twitch sticks :lol:

Never bought them.Trebles that bad on them??

Just now, MassBassin508 said:

Never bought them.Trebles that bad on them??

I was just joking since you said he spent less than 50 bucks, I actually have a couple and didn't change the hooks. 

I didn't change them on the Arashi either.

20170107_151131.jpg

20170108_014513.jpg

Wiggle Warts are pre-Rapala NIB.

20170108_014855.jpg

20170108_015138.jpg

4 people like this

10 hours ago, MassBassin508 said:

I spent more than $50, shipping was free.   I used those Twitch Sticks to push it over:)

15 hours ago, Jeff H said:

First ever? If so, you sir have more will power than me. I think I have about every color of their shirts from spending too much with them. I am usually good for 2-3 orders from them a year sometimes more. We are probably on a first name basis:lol:

4 people like this

42 minutes ago, kickerfish1 said:

First ever? If so, you sir have more will power than me. I think I have about every color of their shirts from spending too much with them. I am usually good for 2-3 orders from them a year sometimes more. We are probably on a first name basis:lol:

Yep.  First ever.  Several very good tackle shops in my area plus a Cabela's close by so just never tried them.  This time, nobody had on their shelves what I was after so figured I'd try them out.  I have checked them out before but never had the need.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Jeff H said:

I spent more than $50, shipping was free.   I used those Twitch Sticks to push it over:)

I spend more than $50 just browsing their site! 

I got $150 worth of TW gift cards, got myself a fenwick hog casting rod, actually my first rod that isn't from Walmart, I'm excited to get out and use it this spring, then I spent the rest on some unique senkos and colors I can't get around here. 

4 people like this

20170109_210734.jpg

20170109_211718.jpg

20170109_213548.jpg

20170109_213949.jpg

20170109_214616.jpg

20170110_011741.jpg

20170110_012043.jpg

8 people like this

I think I might have lost the privilege to post on this thread, lol. I had my minimum free shipping order from the TW 25 days sale in my hands for 10 hours before I got around to opening it, must be sick or the TW sale wasn't that great for me;)

Do have a Daiwa Laguna baitcaster that I got for 44 coming in tomorrow, exited about that, good deal on a solid reel. 

1 person likes this

went to canadian tire last night while waiting for the girlfriend, of course i end up in the tackle section and bags of havoc pit bosses are on for $2.13 so i grabbed 8 bags 3 saphire blue, 3 vampire orange and 2 green pumpkin pearl laminate

1 person likes this

I finally woke up and checked out Bizz Baits on their site. Really nice lookin baits, so i ordered a box full of baits lol. Anxious to try there stick bait and the craw bait. Got a bunch of other stuff coming that I will post. Fishin tourney on Fork Thursday. Peace out!

2 people like this

7 hours ago, cgolf said:

I think I might have lost the privilege to post on this thread, lol. I had my minimum free shipping order from the TW 25 days sale in my hands for 10 hours before I got around to opening it, must be sick or the TW sale wasn't that great for me;)

Do have a Daiwa Laguna baitcaster that I got for 44 coming in tomorrow, exited about that, good deal on a solid reel. 

Sounds like you need to get on TRT... Tackle Replacement Therapy :others-142:

1 person likes this

20170111_053904.jpg

8 people like this

2 hours ago, clh121787 said:

20170111_053904.jpg

that is a lot of tatsu i'm sure that cost a decent amount also what colour are the hudds?

@TxHawgs based off your posts in the past few weeks. You have a nice budget. Lol. 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, clh121787 said:

20170111_053904.jpg

I buy bulk too, to save money when you just buy spools of 200yds.

Just bought a shad colored chatterbait, a couple finesse jigs, a few packs of pit bosses, some chatterbait trailers, and some yamamoto twin tailed grubs. Hoping to fish chatterbaits and jigs a little more this coming season, and checking out pit bosses since a lot of people on here have said great things about them.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Yeajray231 said:

@TxHawgs based off your posts in the past few weeks. You have a nice budget. Lol. 

Lol, now I get it. I had to look up the definition of budget. And I only wish this was true lol.