Sign in to follow this  
timsford

Wtb Jerkbaits, Lipless Cranks, And Mid Depth Cranks(6-14Ft Divers)

I have several hardbaits im looking for

First is floating jerkbaits 4-5" in length like rapala f11s, bomber long a's and others. Looking for shad colors and long a's in any color or condition

Next is small suspending and slow floating jerkbaits like yo zuri pins minnows, pointer 65 and 48's, owner cultiva rip-n-minnow 65s, and other jerkbaits 3 inches or less in length

Also looking for craw colored 1/2 and 3/4 oz lipless baits like red eye shads, rapala rippin rap, and xcalibur xr series

Finally im looking for mid depth cranks in craw and shad colors like normans (deep little n, deep baby n), bandit 200s, rapala dt6 and dt10, new wiggle warts, bomber 6a's, and strike king 3xd.

Doesnt have to be brands and models listed above. Those are an example of my favorites, but im also open to others. Let me know what you have. I have a ton of stuff for trade and can also send paypal depending on what you have. Thanks for looking and thanks bassresource

I've got some stuff.  I will take some pictures with descriptions when I get home from work today.  PM me your email and I'll send it to you