MysteryTackleBox

December Mystery Tackle Box Thread

Hey everyone,

December boxes should be hitting your mailbox this month. We sent a few different kits this month and we also sent out first ice fishing and inshore saltwater boxes as well. Feel free to share what you got (and post pics)!

Tight lines and Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

Love the square bill live target bluegill..

Will definitely be using it this spring/summer.

Also love the dropshot hooks too.

Awesome box as always.

• Like 1

I was excited to get the dropshot gear. I have been wanting to try it out this spring and now I will!

• Like 1

My live target bluegill wasn't a square bill, was a regular Crankbait. Wish it was a square bill, would be better suited for my bank locked arse. Those drop shot hooks were ginormouse, thought drop shotting was a small hook finnesse type of fishing... guess not. Like the Stanley creature baits, which I can pair nicely with those wobble jig heads. Was an alright box, but not your best.

My live target bluegill wasn't a square bill, was a regular Crankbait. Wish it was a square bill, would be better suited for my bank locked arse. Those drop shot hooks were ginormouse, thought drop shotting was a small hook finnesse type of fishing... guess not. Like the Stanley creature baits, which I can pair nicely with those wobble jig heads. Was an alright box, but not your best.

Thanks for the feedback! We actually had a mixup on a few cards where we labeled then squarebill instead of round bill and we are very sorry about that mixup. It does not happen very often, but it should never happen and we are working to ensure it does not happen again.

For the powershot hook, check out this video for some more explanation: 

You may even want to try Powershotting the Stanley creature bait...

• Like 2

It's no big deal, it happens. I was only a little butt hurt. You aight.