Mitch G.

Looking For Rapala X-Rap Deep Xrd-10 In Yellow Perch Color

Anyone have any for sale.....if yes let me know....thanks.......

Here's what it looks like......10494935_675070299281373_602812828874782

It says out of stock....thanks anyways

yeah, my mistake. didn't see that part.

Mitch- Are these discontinued or hard to find?

I believe this color is discontinued...I don't know why they always seem to stop making some really good colors, colors that work...I mean perch is one of the best colors for any lure........Alot of lure makers do that and it's frustrating......Do you have any....I'm looking only for a few in the X Rap Deep XR10 size.....LMK if yes

I will look at our stores here,when im finishing my christmas shoppin. I can grabem if you like?

• Like 1

I have two of these in a deep husky jerk (one still new in box). Not quite the same, but it is the same color. PM me if interested.

Shows in stock here in xr10 perch

http://www.rapala.com/rapala/lures/x-rap-series/x-rapandreg-deep/X+Rap+Deep.html?start=7&cgid=rapala-lures-xrap

Not the same color...Rapala makes three versions of this perch...One Yellow Perch(as pictured in my original thread).....One Perch(just plain perch color) which is easy to find at most big name tackle stores) and a new River Perch color....I'm looking for the Yellow Perch color(the lighter colored one for better use in clearer water I fish....Thanks

I have two of these in a deep husky jerk (one still new in box). Not quite the same, but it is the same color. PM me if interested.

I appreciate it but I have the Deep Husky Jerks also....thank you for trying....

I will look at our stores here,when im finishing my christmas shoppin. I can grabem if you like?

If you see these in YELLOW PERCH yes, but most likely if you find them they will be in the Perch color......there is a big difference......Here's a chart showing the difference in the two.....

senuelo-duro-para-pesca-rapala-x-rap-dee

The Cabelas by me had at least 6-8 on the rack. They also have them on their website for purchase, in stock.

Mitch it shows them in stock in the size 10 here.

http://www.glensoutdoors.com/rapala-x-rap-deep-size-10-lures.html?gclid=CMPYu-qH2cICFck-Mgodb2oAJg

THANK YOU!!!!!.....I ordered the 3 they had in stock.....I'm still looking for a few more if you know anyone else that has them.......Merry XMas!!!!!