Sign in to follow this  
prjavelin

The "i Need A Hummingbird Helix 5 Si" Sale Lowered** Lowered Again

I have been looking for a SI unit for a long time. I couldnt afford one. Most if not all were over $800. To add insult to injury there is no use for a GPS in Puerto Rico because there is not a single map for the reservoirs of PR. I had a Down Scan imaging unit and it was pretty bleh. Its not as helpfull as one may need in these deep clear reservoirs. Now Hummingbird has come with a unit that Offers everything I want. I can make my own maps on AutoCharts, it has side scan, waypoints, you name it that unit has everything I may need(minus 360) for a long time. I Am so pumped up to have one but I cant take from my budget for Xmas. My kid cant suffer my Fishfinder monkey problems. So here is a lot of stuff for sale at very good prices. 

Every Offer will be considered. Dont hessitate. 

For sale:
Shimano Curado 200g7 in very good condition spooled with yozuri hybrid 15#. $140 OBO  LOWERED $120 TYD    $105 Lowest I Can20141222_235044_zps71df262a.jpg

20141222_234944_zps5661aaca.jpg

20141222_235051_zps96bcbb64.jpg

20141222_235034_zpsbbf832d4.jpg

Hardbait lot Includes: 3 Duo realis, 2 lucky Craft, 1custom painted megabass, 2 Rapala, 2 SPRO, 4 Live Target, 2 yozuri, 1 frog, 2 gary yammamoto, 1 strike king, 1 baker lures. At retail I have paid well over $225. This are in very good condition. Most have seen Little or no water.  Im willing to let the whole lot go for $130 OBO  $110 OBO LOWERED $95 TYD help me out guys and get a great deal at the same time!!!

20141222_233131_zps76705b9e.jpg

Spinnerbait and buzzbait lot: Includes booyah, Strike king, Terminator, Stanley and others. Total of 10 baits, only One has a skirt missing and another has a missing blade. the rest is in very good condition and barely fished. Total of 10 baits for $40 OBO

20141222_234847_zps0417b5c6.jpg

20141222_234854_zps32785137.jpg

All prices are shipped to your door. Will only accept pay pal and I take care of the fees! Throw me an offer!

I wish I could help you but it's Christmas for me also. If you still have the spinner and buzzbaits after the holidays, give me a shout.

better prices on everything. Buy yourself something nice for XMAS!!! almost at  my bottom. I can sell at ebay but i will preffer to sell it to a member

LOWERED AGAIN GUYS!

Please help me out and get a great deal at the same time!!!

Would you be willing to trade the curado for a new revo s with eva knobs?