smithtonbassmaster

Wtb Mustad 32786Bln And Mustad 32796Bln Hooks

Lots of places sell those hooks, Barlow's, Jann's, Captain Hooks, even BPS carries them if you want to spend a little more. 

You can also go to LPO and Shorty's in MO.

You know, aside from the 6 years I spent living in Georgia stationed there for the Army I have lived here in mo my whole life. I just now realized that Shortys is in Windsor. Ill have to run down there next weekend and see if I can find those hooks. It would beat ordering and waiting forever for them to arrive. I may be able to find other goodies I need while I am at it. Thanks Cadman. 

You know, aside from the 6 years I spent living in Georgia stationed there for the Army I have lived here in mo my whole life. I just now realized that Shortys is in Windsor. Ill have to run down there next weekend and see if I can find those hooks. It would beat ordering and waiting forever for them to arrive. I may be able to find other goodies I need while I am at it. Thanks Cadman. 

I live in IL, and been getting my hooks from there going on 12 years, however I do buy bulk though. They do sell broken packages of 100. You may want to give them a call before you drive down there to make sure they will sell  to you for pick-up. I don't know their policy.