fishingman88

Fs: High End Shimano Reels (Shelf Queens)

Well, it's time to pay the piper for last year's Christmas shopping so I have to let go of some shelf queens.  All 3 reels for sale were purchased from Tackle Warehouse last year during one of their sales.  I will be selling them exactly what I paid for them which is still under MSRP of $650.  Great deal for anyone who has been looking for these reels. 

Reel 1: Shimano Calais 200DC

Price: $520 shipped $485 shipped $465 shipped

Never been used.  Box has been opened to take pictures of the reels inside (and of course to hold them like all other shelf queens).  This is the righty version of the Calais.  This is the USDM version of the Japanese Antares DC7.  Not much more needs to be said other than this is one of the finest baitcasters ever made (IMO of course and outside of some of those beautiful Megabass reels :D ).  Picture below:

P1250007_zpskfhsld8y.jpg

Reel 2: Shimano Calais 201DC (Number 1)

Price: $520 shipped $485 shipped $465 shipped

Never been used.  Box has been opened to take pictures of the reels inside (and of course to hold them like all other shelf queens).  This is the lefty version of the Calais.  This is the USDM version of the Japanese Antares DC7.  Not much more needs to be said other than this is one of the finest baitcasters ever made (IMO of course and outside of some of those beautiful Megabass reels :D ).

P1250009_zpshzaixyaq.jpg

Reel 3: Shimano Calais 201DC (Number 2)

Price: $505 shipped $470 shipped $450 shipped

Never been used.  I am discounting this one $15 extra dollars over the Number 1 because there are some very very minor hairline scratches on the reel (I believe the little metal round thing rolled around in the box during shipping and caused them).  You can't see them in pictures but if you look closely you'll see it when you get it.  The OCD part of me wanted to point it out since I want the buyer to be 100% aware.  Box has been opened to take pictures of the reels inside (and of course to hold them like all other shelf queens).  This is the lefty version of the Calais.  This is the USDM version of the Japanese Antares DC7.  Not much more needs to be said other than this is one of the finest baitcasters ever made (IMO of course and outside of some of those beautiful Megabass reels :D ).

P1250010_zps9qfqyds9.jpg

If only it was an Antares DC7. If only.

The Calais DC is the USDM version of the Antares DC7?  It has a 7.0:1 gear ratio...Unless I'm missing something here.

Wow these are sweet reels!!

• Like 1

One time price drop on all reels:

1) Shimano Calais 200DC - $485 shipped

2) Shimano Calais 201DC (Number 1) - $485 shipped

3) Shimano Calais 201DC (Number 2) - $470 shipped

open to any trades on the lefty models?

open to any trades on the lefty models?

AllTerrain, I am going to have to pass on trades for now :(  Already have way too many fishing reels as it is.  Thanks though. 

Alright just let me know if you change your mind. i have rods, baits and plenty of other stuff