Sign in to follow this  

any one looking for New Dobyns Rods?

I have the following new dobyns rods for sale:

(2) CHAMPION 805CBRM CASTING  $149 EACH

(2) SAVVY 692 SF SPINNING  $98 EACH

(1) CHAMPION EXTREME DX702 SF SPINNING $199

(1) CHAMPION 704CB CASTING $149

RICK 417-224-5108

I would be interested in  the 805CBRM,  post some pics please.   Is this a TYD price, PP fees?

Wrong section sir.

why?

He just joined the site and has two posts. Both are advertising his rods for sale. It's not saying he isn't legit but just be cautious. Use PayPal and do not send as a gift. At least this way you can open up a case and get your money refunded if it goes south.

• Like 1

He just joined the site and has two posts. Both are advertising his rods for sale. It's not saying he isn't legit but just be cautious. Use PayPal and do not send as a gift. At least this way you can open up a case and get your money refunded if it goes south.

If you had multiple fishing rods new in the wrapper for sale can you think of a better way to sale them?   Thanks for the advice, but this is not my first rodeo.

x2

I have moved your first post to the Flea Market and have deleted the other. If you want to buy, sell, or trade any fishing related items, it should be done in the Flea Market.  While this isn't technically forbidden for your first post to be an offer to sell, how about making a post in the Introductions area? Our Flea Market is a community garage sale, where members have the opportunity to trade, sell, and buy used fishing gear. Its success is built on mutual trust, and a short introduction would be a great start.

Also, please take the time to read our Flea Market Terms of Use and Forum Rules and FAQ.

Mike Goodson

If you had multiple fishing rods new in the wrapper for sale can you think of a better way to sale them? Thanks for the advice, but this is not my first rodeo.

Understood sir. Just offering up some advice. I totally understand that everyone has to start somewhere. I've just been had a few times when buying car parts online from non established members of forums. It's just made me steer clear of certain situations. Good luck with your purchase. Hope it works out for you.

Understood sir. Just offering up some advice. I totally understand that everyone has to start somewhere. I've just been had a few times when buying car parts online from non established members of forums. It's just made me steer clear of certain situations. Good luck with your purchase. Hope it works out for you.

Thanks, and I sincerely meant that I appreciated you trying to look out for me.    Like you, I have seen many people taken advantage of because they did not understand the process of protecting themselves through paypal and other methods.   I assure you before I do a deal with anyone, regardless of post count, I will be reasonably sure that it will be a legit deal and take the precautions  necessary to protect myself.

I assume the 704CB is NOT the GLASS rod? Is that correct? Just want to be perfectly clear.