Eccs

Clearance Duckett And Shimano Rods?

I'm looking for some high end rods for clearance prices. Not long ago I read about someone getting Duckett Micro Magic rods for $99 because the new Pro Micro magics came out. Also have heard about Shimano Crucials for $100. I'm looking for a crankbait rod and want to find deals but have been looking and can't find many clearance sales. Has anybody seen any of these rods around on clearance?

I'm looking for some high end rods for clearance prices. Not long ago I read about someone getting Duckett Micro Magic rods for $99 because the new Pro Micro magics came out. Also have heard about Shimano Crucials for $100. I'm looking for a crankbait rod and want to find deals but have been looking and can't find many clearance sales. Has anybody seen any of these rods around on clearance?

Sail had them on clearance (Crucials) for 79.99, not sure if it's still available.  Check it out.  Fenwick Elite Tech Smallmouth are also on clearance, check local shops and big box stores. 

Sail had them on clearance (Crucials) for 79.99, not sure if it's still available.  Check it out.  Fenwick Elite Tech Smallmouth are also on clearance, check local shops and big box stores. 

Do you know how long ago the crucials were on sale?

dicks has crucials on sale. cheap

I know I've heard that some people have got some for $45! Unfortunately I live in Canada where fishing deals like that are hard to find

Do you know how long ago the crucials were on sale?

I last saw them during the end of 2014.  They may still be there.  You will have to check it out. 

I last saw them during the end of 2014.  They may still be there.  You will have to check it out. 

My sister will be around sail tomorrow so I'll get her to check for me! Thanks for the tip

Dicks has good deals...

I picked up a total of 5 Crucials at DSG for $42/ea.  I haven't seen the Duckett's on sale anywhere though.

• Like 1

My man... They have crucials for sale at around 100$ at Tackle Warehouse

I picked up a total of 5 Crucials at DSG for $42/ea.  I haven't seen the Duckett's on sale anywhere though.

Nice snag!

Is there an issue with buying online ? If not then they have ducketts micro magic for 109 .. Shipped

I jumped the Crucial band wagon and picked the crankbait rod last year for $42 as DSG.  I love it so far.  I actually like it better than the G. Loomis crankbait rod I have.  It is the right amount of sensitivity and it is not too soft at the tip but not too stiff as to rip out the bait as soon as a fish bites.

My man... They have crucials for sale at around 100$ at Tackle Warehouse

I Just checked online and couldn't see any

Is there an issue with buying online ? If not then they have ducketts micro magic for 109 .. Shipped

Yes problem Is I am located in canada so cost to ship rods is a lot. Only reason I would order from states is if the discount on a rod is big enough to offset the price of shipping and border fees

I Just checked online and couldn't see any

Yes problem Is I am located in canada so cost to ship rods is a lot. Only reason I would order from states is if the discount on a rod is big enough to offset the price of shipping and border fees

Tackle warehouse has the crucials in their clearance spinning rod section. They also have free shipping, which is perfect for you.!

Is there anyone in Canada even selling Duckett rods? I tried calling the company 3 times now and everyone is always "out of the office until next week". Would love to find a source in Canada for either a Ghost or Micro magic.

Is there anyone in Canada even selling Duckett rods? I tried calling the company 3 times now and everyone is always "out of the office until next week". Would love to find a source in Canada for either a Ghost or Micro magic.

Bass Pro Shops does, limited selection though.