Sign in to follow this  
Ineedanewscreenname2315

What Sunglasses Do You Wear?

I personally utilize Solar Bat sunglasses, I've found that they are the best quality for the price, and definitely stand up to the abuse I put em through and I'm very tough on gear. So what do you use?

Costa's!

I wear prescriptions. I just bought my first pair of sun glasses with my prescription and bi-focal lens so I can tie knots! I don't recall the name brand, just what was on sale by one get one free.     And they are polarized!

• Like 1

I tend to buy cheaper glasses, like Strike Kings or Peppers, because I lose or break them so frequently I can't justify the expense of higher quality ones. Perhaps if I invested in some very nice ones, I'd really take care of them and save money in the long run, but I doubt it would turn out that way.

• Like 2

Strike King SK11's. Grey and Amber.

• Like 2

Amber Costa 580

Mike

Kaenon UPD's with the grey lens.  Only bad part is they don't make that style frame anymore.

I have Wiley X, Maui Jims and some Skeet Reese.

Amber ;)

• Like 1

I tend to buy cheaper glasses, like Strike Kings or Peppers, because I lose or break them so frequently I can't justify the expense of higher quality ones. Perhaps if I invested in some very nice ones, I'd really take care of them and save money in the long run, but I doubt it would turn out that way.

This. I'm the same way with normal sunglasses. I buy a box of nemisis glasses from fastenal (12 in a box) for $54. I break them and lose them so often its silly to spend the money on a real nice set.

i was using cheap $5 or $10 berkleys and was happy with them as i tend to be hard on sunglasses.

however, i received a pair of costas as a gift from the wife and really like them.  i take good care of them knowing how much they were, but also am comfortable knowing they have a lifetime warranty.  from what i've heard from friends, they stand behind the warranty too, so that's reassuring. 

also, the previous glasses were good, but after wearing the costas i can clearly see the difference as the costas are phenomenal for seeing under water.

I wear some cheaper ones from Eyegogs. I'd really love to get some Costas or Oakleys though.

Solar Bat   :afro:  :cool-045:  

RX, amber lens, polarized, Ray Bans the ones in my profile pic. 

I wear glasses, so I bought a pair of polorized cacoon sun glasses you wear over your glasses. they work fine.

I break them and lose them so often its silly to spend the money on a real nice set.

Just wait til you get old and cant see LOL!! 

Smith  Hudson tactical  w/ bronze polarized lenses

Costa's!

Yup, same here.

Not cheap, but incredibly worth it IMO... Kaenons. Have four pairs and wouldn't go a day without em!

Costa blackfin 580g green lenses.  I'd like to try the silver mirror lens on my next pair, but that won't be for at least a few more years.