Sign in to follow this  
daiwatws

Fishhound Vip Subscription

Does anyone here subscribe to Fishhound VIP subscription?  I did and didnt get a box for January and seen nowhere on the site to contact them.  Is this a common issue with these

subscription Lure services. You pay for a subscription. then you realize its not easy to CANCEL or CONTACT them if you DO NOT receive what you paid for..  

From what I understand they are shipping on the 5th. They started to get so many subscriptions they needed to do a specific shipment date.

Does anyone here subscribe to Fishhound VIP subscription?  I did and didnt get a box for January and seen nowhere on the site to contact them.  Is this a common issue with these

subscription Lure services. You pay for a subscription. then you realize its not easy to CANCEL or CONTACT them if you DO NOT receive what you paid for..  

Rick Patri and alberto-1 are reps from Fishound and LTB on the boards here.  Send them a message.

I went and read the fishhound forums and it seems there more people not getting boxes or not getting orders they paid for. Fishhound is not replying to emails. Someone even found a phone and called 12 times and no answer. If I dont get a answer soon im going to dispute the charge on my credit card..

I finally got a phone # from a nice member here on the forums. I think I have the issue fixed thanks to this forum.

Great!  I was going to give you the manager email, but sounds like you got it settled. 

I have another 10 months left (LTB) and I've noticed that the quality of the CS is slipping than I first experienced.  I am definitely leaning not to re-subscribe.

It's pretty bad when you have to go to a forum to get help when that Fishhound company should have helped you directly in the first place.  What does that say about that company?  I don't do Fishhound, only MTB.  Doesn't Fishhound want their customers to do video reviews to gain points or something?  Whenever I look them up I get the uneasy feeling they have some kind ponzi scheme going on.   That's the feeling I get anyway.  

• Like 1

I got my confirmation for signing up with VIP on 12/29. Called and I spoke to Rick,the CEO, on 1/19 and he apologized and said he would get something right out. Emailed him almost 2 weeks later and never got a response. Called and talked to Brittany in cust care on 2/12 and was again told the would get something out. Now I verified my address each and every time. It is now 2/21 and no box. Very pathetic

I got my confirmation for signing up with VIP on 12/29. Called and I spoke to Rick,the CEO, on 1/19 and he apologized and said he would get something right out. Emailed him almost 2 weeks later and never got a response. Called and talked to Brittany in cust care on 2/12 and was again told the would get something out. Now I verified my address each and every time. It is now 2/21 and no box. Very pathetic

That sold me... I have been considering signing up for one of these. Now i know which one to not do...

I do wanna say that I stop the monthly subscription 1/19 so its just the one month not two that I'm still trying to get.  

It is not the old stuff they want to get rid of.  They do send out some quality things.  I have been a member for some time and gotten some really good things.... In the past 6mo-yr the things did get worse. Rarely a discount. Hardly any reward for feedback.  So now on occasion they have a good promotion that is worth while.

called and spoke to brittany again on 2/23, the order was placed but was still sitting in the warehouse and wasn't sure why.  i was told she would call them to fix.  now its 2/25 and i still don't see the items up so i can review so it appears i will call today AGAIN

I do wanna say that I stop the monthly subscription 1/19 so its just the one month not two that I'm still trying to get.  

It is not the old stuff they want to get rid of.  They do send out some quality things.  I have been a member for some time and gotten some really good things.... In the past 6mo-yr the things did get worse. Rarely a discount. Hardly any reward for feedback.  So now on occasion they have a good promotion that is worth while.

Name me these quality things

Here's the stuff that they sent in the past.

http://www.fishhound.com/news-categories/field-testing-kits

febfieldtest.jpg?itok=MM0KXbBz

janfhkit.jpg?itok=Qn3V0Pi4

kit2.jpg?itok=Bsava3Kz

kit1.jpg?itok=AHW3cdV0

It looks like stuff that they can't move on the Fishhound site.

I don't see anything new in these packages.

I still can't believe the people who complain about a steeply discounted tackle program. Are you getting mute out of it than you paid, if it's than you should be happy. If you want specific items go to a store and don't subside.

And some of these things "that they can't get read of" ate items little tackle makers are trying to get out there and make a name four themself.

Did Mattlures, black dog, and other small bait Venus start out by making it big? No.

What seems to have started as a question thread has gone full rant and no doubt will be locked soon.

Original OP's issue was resolved to his satisfaction.

And scene.