Sign in to follow this  
WPCfishing

American Legacy Fishing Company

For those of you who had been on the thread or pm'ed me. Here's what I found out. If you sign on to there news letter they will email you a $25.00 discount code.

I got an email from the company owner today, Tom Ashby, He told me the sale prices they had on the Shimano casting reels cannot be discounted further.

The coupon can be used towards the purchase of regularly discounted items . Such as the Lews reel I bought. It was $180.00 marked down to $148.00 and they gave me the 25.00 off.

Depending on what you buy, They will ship for free.

That Shimano is a $189.00 reel on sale for $139.00. That's a good deal in my opinion. Just wanted to let you know the reps communicate extremely well, They will email back and forth with you and talk with you on the phone. The service is very good and they ship quick.

I have enjoyed doing business with them.

They actually will develop a relationship with a customer, it's very personal with them unlike so many online dealers. Hope you like them as much as I do. Post what you have bought from them and your experience with the reps here. 

Because of their G-Loomis replacement policy, they are also the place to buy a G-Loomis Rod if you buy new.

• Like 2

Will they replace the rod even if it got broken because of workmanship if you buy from them?

Will they replace the rod even if it got broken because of workmanship if you buy from them?

If the rod is inferior to the company spec's I don't see any reason why they couldn't help you get a new replacement rod or a satisfactory repair.

You could contact them and ask exactly what there policy is. I know they are one of the largest G Loomis dealers in the USA.

If the rod is inferior to the company spec's I don't see any reason why they couldn't help you get a new replacement rod or a satisfactory repair.

You could contact them and ask exactly what there policy is. I know they are one of the largest G Loomis dealers in the USA.

I know where I am getting a G-Loomis if I get one.

Are you talking about G-Loomis? If so, go to the ALF Site and read their policy on G-Loomis rods. You will probably find it to be the best around.
  • Like 1

Bought from there several times. Always been a good experience.

-T9

• Like 1

Yes they are a fine company, I've bought many rods, reels & misc. Mr. Ashby has contacted from his home before on weekends concerning a product. They also sell used rods at great prices.

Reels too.. When I bought a *** from them, they put me in their computer and said "They" would replace the rod at anytime for a flat $20.00 charge, if that helps anyone..

• Like 1

Are you talking about G-Loomis? If so, go to the ALF Site and read their policy on G-Loomis rods. You will probably find it to be the best around.

Thanks for the information John. It's good to see fellow fishermen have had good experiences with ALF and Mr. Ashby.

I bought another Lews Tounament Pro reel from them today. It should arrive Thursday.

I've always had a great experience with American Legacy.. Great service and knowledgeable folks.

I wouldn't consider buying a G. Loomis product anywhere else.

• Like 1

Tom runs a tight ship. Good retailer.

I too have had great experience with American Legacy. I've bought several baitcasters and a couple of rod's and they are easy to deal with, have great prices and fast shipping. I would tell any one to buy from them.

• Like 1

Just looking for something to do one day last year. Decided to take a drive down to their store. Nice store, great people, and more G Loomis rods than you will ever see at one time in one place. They took me in the back to show me their stock room. It was impressive to say the least.

Hootie

I have never had any issues either just great service