Sign in to follow this  
offsidewing

Fs: E6X Rod, St Croix Premier Rod, Quantum Smoke Reel

I have a couple of spring cleaning items for sale. Wanted to list them here before I put them on an auction site.

- SOLD - G Loomis E6X Casting Rod. 853C JWR 7'1" MHXF. This is a great rod! Fished it for 5 hours and caught bass with it! Only reason I'm parting with it is to get one with a higher lure weight rating. Great condition and with the exception of rub marks from the reel on the reel seat, you can't tell it was used. $150 shipped TYD

St Croix Premier Casting Rod 66MHF. Lure rating 3/8 - 1 oz. This was a total impulse purchase! I only bought it because it was on sale. I do not need it. I pit a reel on it, casted it 10-15 times in the back yard and put it back on the rack. Rod looks brand new. $70 shipped TYD

- SOLD - Quantum Smoke SL30PTi spinning reel. Another impulse purchase that I only bought because it was on sale. Took it out of the box, mounted it to a reel for minutes and put it back in the box. Includes box (minus UPC code) and docs. $80 shipped TYD

All items will be responsibly packed for shipping. Rods will come in length appropriate heavy-duty card board tubes with the rod tips wrapped in foam. Contact me for more pics. No trades. I accept Paypal and PMOs with pre-approval. I have 100% feedback on two popular auction sites and would be happy to provide that info.

post-52081-0-36955100-1431000642_thumb.j

post-52081-0-75530600-1431000697_thumb.j

post-52081-0-91632300-1431000726_thumb.j

post-52081-0-71991000-1431000776_thumb.j

Invoice has been paid Morgan...thanks...I'll look for it in a few days...thanks brother!!!...FISH ON!!!

I would like to thank Morgan(offsidewing) for a successful transaction...the reel arrived today in MINT condition and I am very pleased...I already have 12 other Smoke,EXO's  and Tour Edition reels and this will be another great addition...I love my Quantums...thank again...I recommend highly this seller!!!...Thanks again Bass Resource!!

• Like 2

I have to pay my invoice tonight for the St Croix glad to know things went smoothly Mitch

• Like 1