patbfishing123

Wtt - Diawa Fuego

I have a right handed Daiwa Fuego Baitcasting reel that has not seen much use. This reel is excellent shape!

I am looking for abu garcia Revo SX's (preferrably gen 2 or 3) in good shape. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Pat

I have a gen3 stx I'm willing to trade for. I've had it since last October. It's in very good shape.

I would prefer the sx model for now.  I will get back to you if I don't get what I'm looking for.  Thanks!

Also looking for Duckett Rods - Spinning 7' M, Casting 7 MH, or Casting 7' H

The STX is a better reel. Why would you want a lesser real for a fuego? Unless you want money included coming you way.

• Like 1

I own the fuego, SX, STX and the fuego by far is the better reel of the 3. And I the STX is way better feeling and better casting reel then the SX. Just my opinion.

I was actually hoping to get 2 sx reels and add a little cash to the deal. I have not tried the stx reels yet. I have various six reels and I love them. I'm just trying to stick with what I know. As for the fuego, i guess I'm just not a daiwa guy because I don't like how it feels. I might be willing to take the stx and give it a shot.

I was actually hoping to get 2 sx reels and add a little cash to the deal. I have not tried the stx reels yet. I have various six reels and I love them. I'm just trying to stick with what I know. As for the fuego, i guess I'm just not a daiwa guy because I don't like how it feels. I might be willing to take the stx and give it a shot.

The stx is superior over the sx. I've owned both. As far as feel goes, I'm all for the fuego. The stx is a very nice feeling reel though.

If you like the STX also check out quantum energy. Very comparable. If Izard is willing on trading you a great shape STX for the fuego I would do it. I believe they are pretty equivelent money wise.

Reel has been traded. 

If you like the STX also check out quantum energy. Very comparable. If Izard is willing on trading you a great shape STX for the fuego I would do it. I believe they are pretty equivelent money wise.

Shanes7614, I actually have a few energys and I love them.  Ozark and I were able to work out a deal and I'm gonna give the STX a try.  Thanks for in the input.

For future reference, its required all listings have a price. Just don't want your listing to get deleted.

For future reference, its required all listings have a price. Just don't want your listing to get deleted.

I listed it for trade, I don't beleive it needs a price if I'm looking for a trade. Thanks for your concern!

Is a trade ONLY is involved as title says I don't believe they need a price. Fair trade value to be worked out between two parties involved.

• Like 2