Sign in to follow this  
Last_Cast

Looking Into Those Cabelas Tackle Bags

Interested in buying one, if anyone has any for sale??

also would love some input from anyone, thanks!

:drunk-37:

Are you talking about the big ones, if so I have one that I would be willing to sell. Let me know.

Pat

• Like 1

I have the Magnum and love it. I have 8 3700's and 4 3600's stuffed into it. I've had it for well over 2 years, and no rips, snags, or anything so far.

I have the Magnum and love it. I have 8 3700's and 4 3600's stuffed into it. I've had it for well over 2 years, and no rips, snags, or anything so far.

Agreed 100% - I've only had it for about 6 months, but it's a really nice bag.

I'm looking at the Magnum too!

Those of you who have them, are the boxes that come with them good quality, or should I just buy the bag wth no boxes and sort of upgrade the boxes?

I bought the one without because I like the plano spinnerbait/buzzbait box as well as a bunch of the 3771 for jerkbaits, topwaters, shallow & medium cranks.

The ones with it are okay. I did have one fall off a bench of my boat and crack(but imo they are good boxes). But you can get the upgraded ones that aren't as deep and fit more into it. The 3600 boxes don't come with it so pick what you want.

I've had mine for years and it's the best bag I've owned....All zippers work and PLENTY of pockets for storage....Very well made and they are cheap in price too!!...HIGHLY recommended....I have the Magnum size and it holds alot.....Great boat bag....

man all these good reviews!!

i want one,now to find someone who is selling them on here! lol

• Like 1

I have also had the magnum for years. It is really well made. Watch out though, Mine weighs close to 65 pounds. ..... :eyebrows:

• Like 1

I bought the one that holds the 6 - 3600 sized boxes. Great bag for hauling around while bank fishing.

Doubt you are going to find anyone that wants to sell one, and if you do, they are selling it for a reason (it's worn out). They often go on sale at cabela's.com

Doubt you are going to find anyone that wants to sell one, and if you do, they are selling it for a reason (it's worn out). They often go on sale at cabela's.com

thanks buddy!

The Cabela's in Dundee, MI had the loaded Super Magnum bags for $40 off when I was there last weekend. Sweet bags. If I ever need a tackle bag to carry my tackle and both dogs, I'll be buying one. :laugh5:

The Cabela's in Dundee, MI had the loaded Super Magnum bags for $40 off when I was there last weekend. Sweet bags. If I ever need a tackle bag to carry my tackle and both dogs, I'll be buying one. :laugh5:

I used the super mag before I bought my boat. It was big enough for my hardbaits/wire baits/terminal tackle but I still had to carry 8 or 9 worm binders and a swimbait tote.

I still have it if anyone needs a super mag. 

I have the magnum version of the advanced angler bag and love it. I bought it without the boxes because the ones you get with it are 2" thick and you can get more with the thin Plano boxes. It will cost a little more but instead of 8-2" boxes you can get 12 of the thin boxes. Or any custom assortment of 3700 size Plano boxes. The total thickness you can fit is 16" worth. I have 2-3.25" boxes, 1-2" box, and 5-1.38" boxes. Almost everything fits into the thin boxes except some buzzbaits and the miscellaneous spools and some tools. And of course the 4 side pockets for the 3600 boxes.

If you are in the market you can't go wrong with the bag and the fact that its so customizable means you can set it up however you want.

I have this one not sure what model but its a year old or so and it has been awesome. The only real negative is it can get quite heavy if you load it completely up.

post-55113-0-99434200-1439011150_thumb.j

post-55113-0-31084200-1439011184_thumb.j

post-55113-0-26440900-1439011197_thumb.j

I have the magnum version of the advanced angler bag and love it. I bought it without the boxes because the ones you get with it are 2" thick and you can get more with the thin Plano boxes. It will cost a little more but instead of 8-2" boxes you can get 12 of the thin boxes. Or any custom assortment of 3700 size Plano boxes. The total thickness you can fit is 16" worth. I have 2-3.25" boxes, 1-2" box, and 5-1.38" boxes. Almost everything fits into the thin boxes except some buzzbaits and the miscellaneous spools and some tools. And of course the 4 side pockets for the 3600 boxes.

If you are in the market you can't go wrong with the bag and the fact that its so customizable means you can set it up however you want.

yeah i bought a tackle bag last year, came wit the crap boxes, bought the zerust boxes, smaller, but fit everything i need, and i dont have to mess around with a bulky box

I have this one not sure what model but its a year old or so and it has been awesome. The only real negative is it can get quite heavy if you load it completely up.

yeah tha bag i currently have now is getting pretty heavy.