travis23

Fs-Abu Garcia Rods...veritas, Promax, Veracity, And Villain

I am wanting to sell these rods together or at least 2 at a time. PayPal only! I will get some pictures up later, but was having problems on the IPad, or you can text me 571-419-9091, and I will send pics. Thanks for looking!

1-Veritas (1st Gen)7'6 MH- I have had this one for a couple years now and it's still good to me. It has some scratches and scuffs around the bookkeeper, but otherwise in good shape. $50

1-Veritas (2nd Gen)7' M Winch- I'm pretty sure this one is brand new. I couldn't find any marks on it and the guides are good. $60

1-Veritas (2nd Gen) 7'M with micro guides- Ive used this one maybe 10 times and has a couple scratches by the hook keeper, and the guides are good.$50

1-Veracity 7'11 H Winch- Brand new-$95

1-Villain 6'9 MH- I've used this one a few times this year, but cannot find any scratches or problems.$95

1-Villain 7'1 M Spinning- Can't find any scratches and the guides are good.$85

1-ProMax 7'MH- I've had this rod for over 2 years now and the 4th guide from the top has a craked eyelet. This one shows the most wear as it does have more scratches along the butt section. $20

If you're willing to sell just 1, I'd buy the veritas 7ft medium micro guide. PM me if you'd like to part with the 1 please.

Unless you want to pay shipping, I'd rather not. That's why I'm trying to sell them together.

I need to sell these. Someone make me some offers!

Pm sent