stkbassn

Long Shot: Want To Buy Fenwick Elite Tech 7'9 Swimbait Rod

Hey guys, I'm looking for another swimbait rod. Sadly I traded mine to a buddy, traded back for it, then like an idiot I traded it back to him again. He's holding on tight this time. LOL. 

If anyone has the Fenwick Elite Tech 7'9 Swimbait Rod and will part with it please let me know! I'd like it to be in good shape without tons of rash but I still might take it anyway if price is right.

Thanks guys!

Stu

540-871-7477 text

I have a 7'6 fenwick hmx swimbait rod? Its brand new 

Still looking guys.  Thanks for the offers though.

If it's not Fenwick that's fine...feel free to let me know what you have. text pics, offers to me 540-871-7477

I really need swimbait rod in a H or MH in 7'6-7'11  that handles up to 5-6oz baits. Moderate -Fast for treble hooked baits. I won't be throwing anything over 3 oz. so I don't want a broomstick rod.

Okuma swimbait rods I like, Powell swimbait rod, Shimano Crucial swimbait rod.....what do you have?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm looking for another swimbait rod. Sadly I traded mine to a buddy, traded back for it, then like an idiot I traded it back to him again. He's holding on tight this time. LOL. 

If anyone has the Fenwick Elite Tech 7'9 Swimbait Rod and will part with it please let me know! I'd like it to be in good shape without tons of rash but I still might take it anyway if price is right.

Thanks guys!

Stu

540-871-7477 text

I saw a Fenwick Elite Tech 7'-9" on clearance for $59.99 at a local shop last week not sure if it was a swim bait rod but I can call tomorrow and check if you would like.

• Like 1

Sure man, that would be most appreciated! Very generous of you. Thanks and let me know what you find out if you don't mind!

Will do,

If it is a swim bait rod you want me to have him to hold it for me?

Will do,

If it is a swim bait rod you want me to have him to hold it for me?

Yes sir. Thanks and let me know