Sign in to follow this  
GodfatherOfSeoul

Wtb Mh/h Casting Rod Xf Cork Handle

Im looking to purchase a Medium heavy or heavy casting rod. Preferably extra fast action but will look at fast action as well. Preferably cork handle but eva foam will work. Looking for something light weight and durable. This is my second year bass fishing and will be using for flipping some brush and grass mats and double up with some top water lures too.

I have one bait caster that I use for cranking and a spinning set up for almost everything else. So I was blessed with another reel and wanted to see if anyone had a rod that they would be willing to sell.

Im truthfully not picky about a lot of things like brand, just maybe quality that will be able to take on some heavier than my spinning finesse set ups. Im 6'1 and about 220lbs so I can take any length rod 6ft to 7'6. Im comfortable enough with any length to comform and fish from the bank and a 12 ft  v hull jon boat accurately.

I will be pairing it with a Daiwa Tatula type R.

Shipping would be to Atl, Ga

Thank you in advance and God bless

I have a Shimano Crucial, CU-7MHA, 12-25lb., 3/8 - 1oz., full cork handle. 7ft. in almost new condition. I would be willing to part with to someone who would appreciate it. $80 plus packaging and shipping.

All Star TAS 906C 7'6" 3/8-2ozs 12-30# XFast MH

Full Cork handle with foregrip. Used and has a few cosmetic scratches here and there. Works fine of course.

It's a C-rig rod, but I use it for any moderately heavy baits. Usually frogs and light punching (pretty versatile rod).

Would like to get $80 shipped + paypal fees if not gifting.

Thanks,