Brian-S

Do You Want Some Bizz Baits??

Hey Everyone! 

I would like to take some time to do something a little different! 

I would like to give 4 lucky members some FREE baits!! 

Im aware that we are a small company and a newer sponsor to the BR so many of you don't know of us or have tried our product and thats ok! 

I would like to give an assortment of baits to 4 members and in return those members would post some pictures of the baits and a personal "review" of them if you will. That way people who are curious about our products can get some third party thoughts on them! 

Also, we have a new design coming out and I will put some of those in with the winners so you can be some of the first people to have them! 

If you agree to do so and would love some baits just comment below that you're in and you will be added to the list for the random drawing! The winners will be posted Thursday night after 5pm on the forum. 

Thank you for your time and good luck! 

Have a great day! 

Brian 

25c314d6-aa4d-4b3a-a745-e89b90ce6b53_zps

• Like 1

I'm in Bizzbaits, I would love to review some baits for you. Thanks for the opportunity to try out your products.

I'm in. I'm not much of a fisherman, but I don't have the money for many baits so any little bit would help. Running pretty low right now.

I'm in! Will give them a go in our local thursday nighters! Most of what I see will fit the lake techniques perfectly!

I'm always looking to try new brands. I haven't had the pleasure of trying out your baits but I would love to test them out. I'm in!

I would love to. Im always interested in trying new stuff. 

Thanks for the Opportunity

Tight lines 

Andrew

OK Brian, I'm in.

Thanks

A-Jay

I would love to tryout some of the bizz baits, I'm always trying new lures and finding what works well, and I fish every day so i can try them out right away

I would love an added excuse to get a break as school begins. All these teacher meetings are driving me nuts!

Son of a gun, them baits look just really tasty !!!

I'd love the opportunity to try your baits and share my thoughts on them. Count me in!

I'm in! I'm sure these are on par with all of the big bait companies out there. Just haven't gotten around to buying any, due to limited fishing time and having a ton of tackle already.

I would love to try your baits, and would be more then happy to do a review on them!!!

Toss my name in the hat for field testing please! Thanks you

Thanks Bizz Baits!! Great idea! I'd love to be considered for the drawing and I'm a picture-taking maniac. Finesse plastics is my go-to method and I would love to give a review!

I'm in.

I've got vacation coming up next week. Tons of time to put them to the test.

Not replying for free anything.  Just want to let those of you who do not win, that you should place an order anyway.  I've been using Killer and Crafty Claws trailers for last couple months and I'm a fan. 

• Like 5

Don't count me in as there are others who could use them more than me. Plus, I have already bought your baits and they are awesome! Your senkos are some of the best on the market! I have caught tons of fish on them no matter how I rig them, plus they last a lot longer than a lot of other brands too!

• Like 5

Count me in, I would be more than happy to see what the bass think of these baits

Pretty cool idea.  I'm in.