Sign in to follow this  
Drewski73

Fs/ft: Shimano/dobyns-Prices Lowered

Curado 200 DHSV – 7/10 cosmetically, 10/10 Mechanically. Has half a season on Abec7 bearings, and Carbontex Drag washers. I bought it a year ago, and cleaned/lubed it in the beginning of this year. That’s also when I upgraded the bearings and drag washers. It free spools well enough to roll back to the heavy spot where the tape is. It has 50lb Izorline braid on it, that has only been fished once. It’s a great reel that I was using on my Champ 804C to throw deep, heavy C-Rigs. I'm just using my 763C more these days and don’t need 2 dedicated C-Rig outfits. Itd also make a killer frog reel as well as it free spools. I don’t have the original box for this. $130/OBO shipped and paypal’d.

20150820_181610_zpsekuklt6i.jpg

20150820_181624_zpsghhg1tbm.jpg

20150820_181635_zpsb4ch3m4u.jpg

20150820_181753_zpsrx44ju29.jpg

Dobyns Chapmion 804C- In very good condition. This rod has never been damaged or repaired, and apart from a little bit of darkening on the cork, it looks new. Great C-Rig rod, and a really nice light flippin stick. I flipped reeds with a ¾ oz punch rig a lot with this rod when I wasn’t C-Rigging. Ive also pitched half ounce jigs with great results. This will ship in a rod tube, with a tip protector, in a bag, wrapped in bubble wrap, and hung from the butt. $170/OBO shipped with insurance and paypal’d.

20150820_181431_zpsefozabk6.jpg

20150820_181443_zpsdocbfbx9.jpg

20150820_181457_zpsyiih9f7g.jpg

20150820_181506_zpsn3ilhpjl.jpg

20150820_181522_zps7mcevds0.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me any questions.

As far as trade interests, theyre pretty specific. Im looking for a Core 100Mg/Mg7, Met Mg/Mg7, or Chronarch 100D/D7. I may be talked into a Core 50Mg7/Aldebaran Mg/Mg7 if someone had one. Ive got paypal cash on my end to add when necessary, but would love to swap this outfit for a reel.

Drew

Lets do $110 on the curado.

Dobyns sold ! Thanks BR

Lets do $100 on the Curado and get this thing sold!

I'll take the Curado if "bassbassontherange" backs out of the deal.

I won't be backing out... just didn't have enough money in Paypal so I'm waiting for it to process. It's his reel though, so if he doesn't want to wait, I guess I can't stop him:)

Bbotr has put a deposit on the reel and is waiting for a transfer into his PayPal account. I'm confident he will shoot me the rest of the payment when it hits his account.

Thanks for all the interest folks

Drew

The reel has been sold.

Thanks BR