Sign in to follow this  
Jon S

Fs: Various Hardbaits (Topwater, Crankbaits)

Hey everyone

I am selling various lots of crankbaits and topwaters.

Topwater:

Asking $45 for whole lot

post-53435-0-55969700-1448145859_thumb.j

post-53435-0-72418400-1448145863_thumb.j

This also includes two NIB Rapala Skitter Pops. One in Frog, the other in Pearlescent Purple. They have been hanging on the pegboard for a number of years, so it's time for them to go. 

Crankbaits

Lot #1- The First lot is all Cotton Cordell Big O's. They are the Original "vintage" Big O's, not the newer models (i hear the newer ones just aren't up to par as the older ones). There are various sizes and colors. Some are out of the box, but have never seen water, and some have been used to various degrees. Some have the original hooks and you may want to replace them, but that is entirely up to you. Since these are the Originals and no longer made, I am asking $85 for the whole lot.

post-53435-0-03493100-1448145867_thumb.j

Lot #2- The second lot contains various brands including Norman, Cotton Cordell, Bagley, Mann's, and Bomber (one is an autographed Larry Nixon Model A). These are all original lures that my grandfather has passed down to me. I am asking $50 for lot #2. 

post-53435-0-61348900-1448145870_thumb.j

------------

Topwater- $45

Crankbait lot #1- $85

Crankbait lot #2- $50

------------

I am not looking for any trades, I'm trying to thin the herd a bit, but unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it), this doesn't even  put a dent in the lures. Especially the Big O collection. I am selling them as a lot, not willing to split them up for individual lures. Just makes it tough on shipping, etc.

I take paypal, if you're interested send me a PM.

Thanks for looking!!

ps, sorry about the backdrop. Dog hair seems to attract to everything in my house.