Sign in to follow this  
thisfool

For Sale Bears Baits Shooting Star Injection System

for sale Bears baits Shooting star injection system

i have owned it for about a 2 years have used it several times and i love it but i just wrecked my car so i need money how ever i can get it.

it is in very good working condition. there is one small thing that has broke but it dose not effect the operation or performance of the system. the small hollow bolt that holds in the temp sensor in the blending block broke and allows the temp sensor cable to slide in and out, but it still senses and holds temperature with out issue.

visually i would give it a 8 out of 10.

i am only asking $850 for it.

Like i said i need money fast. please pm or email me at hernandeztravis90@yahoo.com

(photo is not of acutal system. system for sale is new version of this. minor diffrances)

ALL OFFERS WITH IN REASON ARE WELCOME.

post-57416-0-97859600-1448309464_thumb.j

Although not technically forbidden, making your first post in out Flea Market is frowned upon.

A better approach is to introduce yourself in our "Introductions" section, then participate in other

sections here on the site.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior

Gloabal Moderator 

Although not technically forbidden, making your first post in out Flea Market is frowned upon.

A better approach is to introduce yourself in our "Introductions" section, then participate in other

sections here on the site.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior

Gloabal Moderator 

under normal surcomstances thats exactly what i would have done but as my post says i need money fast. I need to buy another car fast so i can continue to get to work and keep a roof over my head.

under normal surcomstances thats exactly what i would have done but as my post says i need money fast. I need to buy another car fast so i can continue to get to work and keep a roof over my head.

BTW, it takes about 15 seconds to do an intro post.

Okay cool. Good luck with the sale!