Sign in to follow this  
Brian-S

Bizz Baits New Releases & Black Friday!

Hey everyone! 

We will be posting our Black Friday sale to you all first and releasing 2 NEW baits for us in conjunction with the sale! 

We are releasing the NEW 4" size in our Sassy Stick as well as the NEW 3.25" size in our Bizz Bug called the Baby Bizz Bug. 

These baits will both come in packs of 10! Be one of the firsts to get your hands on these and with an awesome discount! 

Use Blackfriday30 to get 30% off our entire website starting now until Monday AND Free Shipping over $50 spent also! 

Please allow some time for your order to ship depending on demand but we will get them out as fast as we can! 

Pictures will follow soon of the new designs!

Thank you and have a blessed Thanksgiving! 

-Brian 

Bizz Baits

Baits%201-2_zpsv62ospod.jpg

fam%201-2_zps4n11ke7s.jpg

frog%20water%201-2_zpss2iiizd5.jpg

• Like 3

Man Brian I just got my last order when it 25% off now you do 30%!! How can I say no to a deal like this?!?

The smaller bizz bug looks like a killer jig trailer! I might have to order some.

Do you do custom colors?

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with BB, not only are their baits effect but outstanding customer service. Last sale my order somehow got sent to my billing address. Brian responded to my email concerning this issue and immediately corrected the situation. When my re-order arrived it not only contained a couple complimentary baits but a hand written note from Brian!!

First time I did business with them, just an awesome company and baits I can't recommend them enough.

• Like 1

Do you do custom colors?

Hey MidwestF1sh! We sure do, message us for details. Depends on color you want us to match etc. 

Thank you! 

Brian 

Hey MidwestF1sh! We sure do, message us for details. Depends on color you want us to match etc. 

Thank you! 

Brian

I went on your website and filled out and submitted a message under the contact tab.

These are awesome baits!  The sale is just in time for me to restock!

• Like 1

Can't beat that deal!

• Like 1

just put my order in...think I got everything on your site...except the hat. :) Looking forward to trying it all out.

Really excited about the bubble gum "senko" style worms. thx!

• Like 1

Just got my order in. Excited for the baby bug!

• Like 1

Just placed my third order in a few weeks. A discount then free shipping I'm back in the quarter pounders again.

Going to teach the kids plastics this spring.

Sassy sticks.

• Like 1

Just a heads up, the sale will end tonight at midnight! 

Thank you for those who have jumped on this sale! 

We plan on all orders being shipped out before the end of this week  

Have a great day BR 

Brian 

Nothing better than good customer service. I put in an order to try these baits out. Read how the company came to be and liked that. %30 off a bait that looks great...... Sure why not. Hopefully I can post up some action shots. Thank you. As far as storage goes will they need to be stored in the fridge or any thing of that nature. I have bags of flukes that are oozing out and don't smell fish friendly. Hopefully I can wear my order out before these things happen. Thank you for the discount

• Like 1

Nothing better than good customer service. I put in an order to try these baits out. Read how the company came to be and liked that. %30 off a bait that looks great...... Sure why not. Hopefully I can post up some action shots. Thank you. As far as storage goes will they need to be stored in the fridge or any thing of that nature. I have bags of flukes that are oozing out and don't smell fish friendly. Hopefully I can wear my order out before these things happen. Thank you for the discount

No special storage here. I keep mine in the boat in below freezing and triple digit weather with no issues.

I have a dry cool tackle room never a problem.

Just got my order from bizz baits and I must say "HOLY CRAP" these are great baits can't wait to get them out in the water but deff going to be ordering more. Great job BIZZ BAIT

• Like 1

Just got my order from bizz baits and I must say "HOLY CRAP" these are great baits can't wait to get them out in the water but deff going to be ordering more. Great job BIZZ BAIT

Thank you! Great to hear you like them!