tcbass

When's The Next Tack W. House Sale?

Done a great job keeping away the bait monkey but need replacements for some of my lures. Lost my favorite lure, a KVD Sexy Dawg, and a brand new Ima Roumba in a tree. Also needs some Fat Albert single tails, and stuff.

Anyone know when the next Tack W. House sale?

Gift cards should be 10% off around Christmas.

December will bring with it the 25 days of savings sale on selected items and brands

Memorial Day will be a likely 15% off sale

Gift cards should be 10% off around Christmas.

December will bring with it the 25 days of savings sale on selected items and brands

Memorial Day will be a likely 15% off sale

I'm looking for at least the 15% one off, there isn't a bigger one like a 20% off?

I'm looking for at least the 15% one off, there isn't a bigger one like a 20% off?

Sorry man, you just missed it... they have a Black Friday sale 20% but thats the only time its 20%. Basstackledepot is 30% and is still going on if you're interested in that.

Wow thanks for heads up on Basstackle never heard of that site will have to keep it around for future purchases 

Wow thanks for heads up on Basstackle never heard of that site will have to keep it around for future purchases 

Also forgot to mention, shipping from them is usually very slow....  or at least the times I've ordered from them. So be aware of that.

No sir, not if you are looking for one through TW. I have been ordering from them for quite some time. Black Friday has been their only 20% off sale in recent years. If you want to double dip buy a gift card at 10% then combine it with a 15% off sale. To my knowledge this still works there.

• Like 3

They offer the largest discount % but the worst inventory of any place I have seen. Just look at the number of rod models, reel models, and bait size and colors you can choose from the drop down menu. You probably see on average 1/3 - 2/3 of what they show on the site.

BTD is very slow to ship, and most of what they have is very picked over. They're moving warehosues soon and they're trying to blow out what they have so they don't have to move it. 

If you want to double dip buy a gift card at 10% then combine it with a 15% off sale. To my knowledge this still works there.

This still works. In fact, you can get your order together first, see what the total is. Buy the gift card for very close to that amount and then use it then. (get the electronic gift card) 

• Like 1

The 10% gift card deal just went live now and looks like it runs though the 8th of January.

Wish TW's black Friday sale included the good stuff that I want like Loomis and Shimano. Can u use the 10% gift card on those brands? I'm sure the 15% won't include them.

Wish TW's black Friday sale included the good stuff that I want like Loomis and Shimano. Can u use the 10% gift card on those brands? I'm sure the 15% won't include them.

Yes, they will be excluded again.  However you can use the gift-card on anything.  

I called BTD a couple of weeks ago to order some Senko's and they were out of stock. So I talked to one of the guys there, and they told me they were going out of business, and not ordering anymore items only what is left in stock. They are going to keep raising the % off weekly until they sell everything. So with that I didn't order anything. I did not hear that they were moving. Anyone hear anything else?

Actually the TW sales do include Loomis, Shimano, and the rest of the "excluded" items, but they can't advertise it due to agreements with those manufacturers.  The discount won't show on the item while in your shopping cart but will show when you get the confirmation invoice/email.  Keep this is mind next time!

*The only exception is Megabass.

The 25 day sale start this week; 25-50% off everything in stock. Tatsu FC is $26+ , good time to buy!

Tom

The 25 day sale start this week; 25-50% off everything in stock. Tatsu FC is $26+ , good time to buy!

Tom

Where do you see 25-50% off everything in stock? The 25 day sale is one particular item/group of items per day for 25 days. Brian.

Where do you see 25-50% off everything in stock? The 25 day sale is one particular item/group of items per day for 25 days. Brian.

It is a typo. Just on selected brands and products like you noted with a new deal being revealed each day.