Sign in to follow this  
SMITTY0045

Fishing Factory Outlet

Someone mentioned this site on another thread and I decided to look into it. The prices seemed way better than I could find anywhere else. Is the site legit? Has anyone bought from these guys before?

Thanks

P.S.: This may be in the wrong part of the Forum, wasn't sure where to post it

Yes i deal with them they are legit..and they send extras also been buying from them for 4 yrs no problems.they us UPS a lot and sometimes USPS

• Like 1

If you mean "Fisherman's Factory Outlet" - then yes - legit and some bargains to be had from time to time.  I got a bunch of Pflueger Supreme spinning reels from them - NIB (closeouts of a previous model) - 60% off. Got a remanufactured Abu Revo S baitcasting reel from them - as new - $51 shipped.

Other deals there as well - you just have to surf by from time to time to see what they are offering...

Yep, great folks to deal with too. Never an issue and some great deals too.

It's a Pure Fishing common factory outlet for closeouts and such on their various brands (Abu, Berkley, Fenwick, Pflueger, Stren, etc.) -- Lots of good deals on discontinued models and reconditioned items. Things come and go from their listings; definitely worth checking in from time to time.

Yes, FFO is legit. I got my Abu Garcia Veritas for around $37 (excluding shipping + tax), and I received it in 3 days. My friend ordered from there as well, and he had no problem either. Sometimes, they had coupons like $15 off if you spend more than $50, etc.

Just like everyone said, they are legit, last month I picked up two Fenwick elite tech smallmouth rods for $60 each shipped to my door. Mind you they retail for $130 when they came out...

Yep, good company. They often have good deals on reels, and I recently got w Elite Tech Smallmouth rods for about $100 shipped.

If you think their site is good, you should visit their store.  $50 Veritas 2.0s brand new, refurbished reel bins,  cheap rods, reels, soft plastics and line.  Last time I was up there I made off with a revo SX spinning and a Veracity 7'6'' M spinning for $64 each.