Sign in to follow this  
smallies24/7

Shellcracker

I have 2 BNIB G2 Shellcrackers in Ghost bluegill and Bright Blugill. $50 Each TYD. Can Email Pics, but as said, they have not been taken out of the box. Thanks Guys.

I bought one of these baits straight from black dog's site, and with shipping it was almost $40. These are in demand baits that at times are hard to find.

I bought one of these baits straight from black dog's site, and with shipping it was almost $40. These are in demand baits that at times are hard to find.

I bought 4 of them, 2 of each color for $99.96 with no shipping charges.

• Like 2

I bought 4 of them, 2 of each color for $99.96 with no shipping charges.

How do you like them deaknh03? I have yet to pull them out of the packaging, at first glance they look good but are on the small side for what I am used too for swimbaits.

How do you like them deaknh03? I have yet to pull them out of the packaging, at first glance they look good but are on the small side for what I am used too for swimbaits.

I just ordered them 4 days ago but have a couple already..great action and big enough to tempt the girls where we fish.

In demand yes, but 100% markup on something that's temporally on backorder...

In demand yes, but 100% markup on something that's temporally on backorder...

Theyre not on backorder.

... Okay... Out of stock, but black dog hasn't discontinued the line.

Follow the link in this thread..not backordered, out of stock..or anything but available.

I remember when they were $19.99 on TW. Now it's $29.99? How were you able to buy 4 for $99 deak?

Btw the company purposely puts out limited quantities. The owner knows that low supply = increase demand = price increase. Hence all those scalpers on the auction site for the last year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's selling them for $60+ on ebay himself. Check his fb posts and you'll see his true character. Dunno why his customers still support him after being lied to constantly.

Plus, this lure is all hype. Sold mine to a friend and got the jackall gantarel which is superior.

I remember when they were $19.99 on TW. Now it's $29.99? How were you able to buy 4 for $99 deak?

If you would've looked at the link provided you would see they are only 24.99 in the link. That would be right around $100 for 4 of them if my math is right.

If you would've looked at the link provided you would see they are only 24.99 in the link. That would be right around $100 for 4 of them if my math is right.

I see it now. I was looking at the blackdog website which had them for $29.99 + $5 shipping.

Btw the company purposely puts out limited quantities. The owner knows that low supply = increase demand = price increase. Hence all those scalpers on the auction site for the last year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's selling them for $60+ on ebay himself. Check his fb posts and you'll see his true character. Dunno why his customers still support him after being lied to constantly.

Plus, this lure is all hype. Sold mine to a friend and got the jackall gantarel which is superior.

Follow the link.

FYI they have some floating non-billed wood Shellcrackers up for sale on their website now in Red Craw for $45.  The wood ones are the tough ones to come by so grab one while you can.  They actually put up some billed wood Shellcrackers up last night for $80 but those are long gone.

• Like 1