This Is Your Warning!

Glenn

• BassResource.com Administrator

If you're selling items here, note that the Terms of Use are strictly enforced.  Increased patrols are now on duty, with specific scrutiny towards chronic sellers here.

You will not receive any warnings.  Your listings will be removed and/or your access to the Flea Market will be removed if you violate these terms.

Fair notice. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 4 years later...

As a reminder, the Flea Market is not for selling/buying as a common practice here, and access may be removed if it becomes excessive.

We have already enforced this on several people this month.  Don't let the next one be you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Glenn said:

As a reminder, the Flea Market is not for selling/buying as a common practice here, and access may be removed if it becomes excessive.

We have already enforced this on several people this month.  Don't let the next one be you.

To make sure that I am others like me comply with policies can you expand on your comments on what is or is not allowed? I assumed the Flea Market was for selling/buying.

3 minutes ago, michael1 said:

To make sure that I am others like me comply with policies can you expand on your comments on what is or is not allowed? I assumed the Flea Market was for selling/buying.

Please read the Term of Use, it explained and covered everything.

Please read the Term of Use, it explains and covers everything.  So I won't repeat it here.

Does falling prey to the bait monkey regularly when I see nicer higher-end reels or rods in the flea market count as "buying as a common practice"?

Asking... for a friend.

It's the monkey's fault!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

We've blocked about a dozen people from the Flea Market since I posted the fair warning.

So, again, if you're here just to use the Flea Market and nothing else, you're next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 5 weeks later...

Several more sellers were blocked this week.  If you sell items often here, don't be shocked when you can no longer access the Flea Market.

• Like 3

Hey folks, if you can no longer access the Flea Market due to the above warnings, don't send us a message asking why you can't access the Flea Market.  C'mon man!

Come On Please GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Kinda strange I have to remind people of this once again, but if you suddenly discover you no longer have access to the Flea Market, this is why.

Do NOT pm the moderator or me to ask what happened. This IS your warning.

• Super User
On 4/4/2022 at 5:38 PM, Bird said:

Glenn, your running out of the allotted amount of warning posts. 😂

Only one person has even made a post since Glenn posted, this is everyone here wondering "is he talking to me?" like when you are listening to the preacher in church. LOL

• Haha 1

LOL!  Kinda feels like that, doesn't it?  But no, it's because yet another person that was restricted from the Flea Market sent a "Why me?" PM to another moderator and I, then got all in a huff and hurled insults at us when I copied-and-pasted this thread.

So, enough of this game.  Y'all have been informed and know how this works. I don't have to deal with people that claim they didn't know, and won't tolerate the insults (he was banned).

YOU are responsible to understand and abide by the terms here.  I did my part in posting the information for you.  Ignorance of the rules is a confession you chose not to read the warnings.

That's not my problem.  Don't get angry at me because of your failure.  That won't fly here.

• Like 4