PoppaCrowe

WTB 9' INFLATABLE PONTOON BOAT

Looking to buy a good used inflatable pontoon boat, Classic Access, or Colorado style . With trolling motor mount. Prefer local seller, but will consider shipping if seller has complete pictures . No 8' footers please. I'm an older big guy and need the 9's. No Yaks, or tubes, or other boats. Thanks for reading , keep a tight line ! 

Look into the seaeagle inflatable pontoon I have one and feel completely safe in it and am on the larger side  too...

boat6.jpg

boat7.jpg

Hey there. I have a Sea Eagle inflatable pontoon, like new. It has been in the water twice, and is in my basement now. It is identical to the one pictured on carlrm's post, except gray in color. I have the swivel seat, aluminum floor plate, wheeled dolly for transporting it once inflated, minn Kota trolling motor,45 lb, foot pump, collapsible oars, the tackle storage bags that clip into the boat, and trolling motor mount.  The boat folds up into a sea eagle bag, and the rest is in a tote, minus the trolling motor.  IF you are interested, let me know and I'll get you pictures and a price.  Thanks

Dave

Right now, Outcast has their Fish Cat 9IR 9 foot pontoon on sale. Normal price is $739 on sale for $549. I have this boat and it is a great pontoon. Check it out.