srn224

2011 Nitro Z7 w/ Mercury Optimax 150 - Excellent Condition. In Kennesaw, GA.

2011 Nitro Z-7 for sale with Mercury 150 Optimax. Garage kept and flawless. Hull is perfect with no scuffs or leaks. Carpet is in great shape. Has transferable lifetime hull warranty through Tracker Marine.

Accessories include Lowrance Mark-5X in dash, Humminbird 798ci at helm on RAM mount & Humminbird 898c up front (both Humminbirds networked together and have side and down imaging), keel guard, upgraded to MotorGuide PRO Series 75 trolling motor, Sea Star hydraulic steering, radio with USB and auxiliary input and JBL Marine speakers. Also have a bimini top if you're interested.

Batteries well maintained. Along with boat being garage kept, use spray polish to maintain gel coat after every trip, along with mink oil on seats. Livewell never used, but tested and works great. Breakaway trailer tongue. Tires have plenty of tread left and I also have a spare chrome rim. Even surge brakes on trailer.

Outboard has Gold factory warranty until 8/6/16. Very low hours on motor. Prop and skeg are perfect. Prop upgraded from aluminum to stainless Mercury Marine Tempest Plus.

I'm the original owner and this boat is my baby; I don't even push it over 5,000 RPMs for my own peace of mind and it still easily goes 50+ MPH.

I'm located in Kennesaw, Georgia. Asking $20,000. Please message me or reply with any questions, or if you would like more pictures. Thank you!

01515_2pzc4B89YTf_600x450.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome from down the road in Marietta and best of luck with the sale.  Wish I was in the market for a boat because that's a beauty!

Just to speed you up and move you along a little quicker, the forum rules require that you list a price.

Again, good luck with the sale!

Goodness, thank you! Totally forgot - asking $20,000.

PS - moved here a year ago and learning Allatoona...

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to Bass Resource ~

Good Luck with your Nitro Z-7 boat sale.

A-Jay

this is my dream boat!! Someday. Good luck for your sale.