On 7/23/2018 at 1:13 PM, Choporoz said:

Got the Anchor Wizard in....with tracks, installation will be a breeze.  However, I'm not sure how/if I can use it with my existing trolley.  Anyone use the Wizard with a trolley?

I ditched the chute thingy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, @Tracker22.  I won't be using the chute for now, either.  It won't work with my tracks or trolley.  I am going to try using a rod holder to stow the anchor and see how it goes.  Using a carabiner to run line through the trolley.  Will update after I test drive it.

5612-338x601.jpeg

5610-338x600.jpeg

5611-338x601.jpeg

5613-338x600.jpeg

5615-338x600.jpeg

5614-338x600.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Two thumbs up.  Does exactly what I wanted it to do.  Doesn't get in the way and manages the anchor line perfectly.  Trolley/carabiner combo does the trick. 

Two cautionary notes:

1.  Stowing anchor in rod holder does change center of gravity slightly....not big deal, but worth being aware of

2.  I transport with Wizard removed.  I lost track screw and small track plate because I have to back screws out almost completely to slide wizard off. No room in my tracks between sliding and completely unscrewed.  Fortunately I launched same place the next time and found the screw and plate in gravel where I'd parked previous day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1