Mikeyslikz

Looking to donate some plastics

Looking for someone trying to get a kid into fishing . All these plastics were my dads and some are very old and some new . He always took me fishing as a kid and I know today it get expensive quick . Let me know if anyone's kid or young fisherman could use this stuff . Please be honest just trying to pass the tradition on! Happy fishing and tight lines everyone . Just pay for shipping to you . 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 12

I know what i feels like to have to scrounge up money as a young fisherman. It will go to a good home im sure. 

• Like 1

Big kudos to you sir!

• Like 1

Thumbs up for you.  Great random act of kindness.  

• Like 2

This is awesome, I once had a "friend" steal my baits when I was 14. Was super bummed but some real friends helped me out with some new gear. Kudos

• Like 1

This is awesome! As a 17 year old I know first hand how expensive fishing can get as a young kid trying to break into the sport. This really shows just how many "quality" good hearted people are in this sport and just how caring the bass fishing community really is!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, youngangler274 said:

This is awesome! As a 17 year old I know first hand how expensive fishing can get as a young kid trying to break into the sport. This really shows just how many "quality" good hearted people are in this sport and just how caring the bass fishing community really is!

There are so many of us out there that buy 2-10 of the same plastics and lures and never use them then always realist and resale to recoop some money... That's very understanding as well. I just feel like 1 of each of those could be donated to a young generation to keep the sport we love alive and growing .... It's the new generation that has to help keep the sport alive and conservation alive as well!! TIGHT LINES EVERYONE ! 

• Like 1

Kuddos to you man, guys like you got me into bass fishing when I was 12. Right off this website, this website is just great. This is awesome! I hope a young rookie gets this lot! Good stuff!

• Like 1

This is great. I've got a bunch of stuff I could do this with as well. Probably most of us do.

• Like 1

My nephew is going to really appreciate this. It's people like you that make me have faith that there is still good people out there. thanks again it is really appreciated.,

• Like 1

I am a boat captian for some HS kids that use all my gear. They both have like one rod and reel and a select amount of tackle. They would love this

• Like 1