Sign in to follow this  
Brett's_daddy

Intex Mariner 3 Inflatable Rubber Boat

FOR SALE: I have an Intex Mariner 3 rubber boat for sale. Was bought new last year and used only once. It's in excellent like new condition and I'm asking $150 for it. Please see the description below from the manufacturer for details about the boat. One thing I would like to add is that there is space in the boat for a battery and electric trolling motor mount. The pictures included are from the manufacturer's web site just to depict what the boat is and are not of the actual boat itself! Not interested in shipping this as it would most likely cost a lot.

The Intex Mariner 3 is the perfect boat for the serious outdoor enthusiast, camper or fisher, or anyone else looking for a high-quality, durable boat. The three-person Intex Mariner is GS certified. It is constructed from Intex's Super Tough 30 gauge vinyl. Two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC are laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh. Not only is the Intex Mariner 3 set extremely tough but it allows for a more rigid hull. When combined with an inflatable keel, all around rock guard and grab rope, rotational oar locks, motor mounts, fishing rod holders, grab handles and a rigid floor, the Mariner is in a class by itself.

Comes with oars, pump, storage bag, patch kit and battery and accessory pouches 
Two inflatable seat cushions 
Two attached rotational oar locks

Mariner 3.jpg

Mariner 3-2.jpg

Mariner 3-3.jpg

Mariner 3-4.jpg