Grantman83

New with tags Zillion rods, okuma, lews

Hey guys,

I recently acquired some new gear but I had to buy a bulk order to get what I wanted so I'm listing my extra stuff here. Preference will be given to those who purchase multiples etc. 

1.New zillion 7'3 mhf worm and jig rod. Still in plastic and had tags etc. as stated, this is the newer v2 model with the exposed blank reel seat, split grip and now comes with Fuji ez keeper. I had the first run of g2 zillion rods and didn't like the newer seat and non exposed blank. Glad to see they went back to the older style. Msrp is $239.99 - Asking $180

2. New Zillion 7 foot ml regular taper casting rod. Has a full Eva grip, ecs exposed reel seat and Fuji ez keeper. Cranking rod which is rated as a ML yet has the specs of a traditional medium 1/4-5/8 and 8-14lb line. Can already tell it would make an awesome popping or jerkbait rod and I really like the full rear grip. MSRP $219.99 - asking $175

3. Lews custom speed stick spinnerbait rod. Slight wear and mark on Eva grip. Lightly used. - 90tyd

4. New with tags Okuma TCS 69mhf all purpose casting rod. Never been used, has a good bend to it and would make a great topwater, weightless plastics or Squarebill rod. Listed as all purpose but I feel it would be better suited for moving baits. - $95 TYD

5. Team Daiwa 7'7 medium Regular taper. Listed as a graphite cranking rod. Rated 8-17lb and 1/4-3/4. Used ONCE. Is a bit more powerful than I like for small cranks. Also, since I fish from shore or the back of the boat, the 7'7 is alittle too long for my preference. Is powerful enough for plastics, spinnerbaits and chatterbaits. Retail is $100 
I would prefer to double this up with another rod as its length makes shipping a pain. Get this basically new rod for $50 WITH another rod purchase.  

6. Lew's HM85 7'3xh mag pitching stick. Barely used top of the line Lews rod. Discontinued version with cork handle. I added a line though zip tie as a hook keeper with electrical tape underneath to prevent scratching. Rod is mint condition and originally retailed for $200. It is a beast and can easily handle the heaviest of situations including huds, a rigs, punching, King daddy frogs and 1oz jigs. Is rated 1-2.5oz but can definitely handle heavier. $95 TYD.  

Text 845-797-9308 or pics or if interested. PayPal only please and again, preference given to multiples. Text for quickest response. Only trade I'm interested in at the moment is a cranking reel RH of equal value including shipping.  

Thanks guys!

Zillion MH has been traded....offers on other rods open

Zillion ml sold pending.   Would make great deal on final 3