IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

36 minutes ago, punch said:

Guys, we've been through this before. This is the second wave of cheap tatula reels that hit eBay with zero seller ratings. What it is is people's accounts get hacked and these listings get put under their account with out their knowledge. The orders will not get fulfilled. Just ignore them.

They probably aren't hacked accounts.  They were created yesterday.  Most likely bogus.

I've purchased a bunch of really cheap reels from those new sellers with no feedback. Always received the item as advertised. PP is really good about taking care of you anyways (at least they have me). 

1 hour ago, DropShotHotShot said:

Anyone order from these guys?  I see mixed reviews online if they are legit or not.

I order from them all the time. Never had an issue.

• Thanks 1

Anyone order from these guys?  I see mixed reviews online if they are legit or not.

I will let you know. I ordered 2 Huk shirts. I did get an order conformation but that don't mean they are legit.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nocluefisher said:

I order from them all the time. Never had an issue.

+1

Field Supply is legit.  I've ordered from them a few times.  Everything has been top quality.

• Thanks 1

When I was shopping for my Curado K, I found one for $40 and naturally hit the buy it now button. The transaction went through. The next day my money was refunded, the transaction didnt even show on my purchase order and the seller and the other sellers with Ks for under $60 as well. They were all in the US.

My guess is that they are cheap chinese knockoffs that people buy, buy the same product from a big box store for MSRP, return knockoff to big box store for MSRP, and keep original for the knockoff price. There are zillions for $100 right now too. 

3 hours ago, DropShotHotShot said:

+1 I've ordered from them probably five times. I would recommend them to anyone. And I have here.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Choporoz said:

+1

Field Supply is legit.  I've ordered from them a few times.  Everything has been top quality.

1st order. Just got a tracking number from UPS.

• Thanks 1

If you want the matching jacket, sierra trading post has them for $50.

I ordered from each place. Full rain suit for $75, not bad

Aww man- this is why I didn’t order it...now hey are out of my size 

Auction site has a coupon for 15% off- POPULAR. Just picked up a Daiwa Tatula elite rod for $130 

21 hours ago, NorthernBasser said:

American Legacy has a few different Shower Blows 150's on sale for half off. Baby Bass and Black Bone.

https://www.americanlegacyfishing.com/evergreen-lure-assortment-1-2-off.html

You won't get me this time Bait Monkey! I already have 3 backups from the last time they ran this sale 😂

• Haha 1

Team Daiwa Zillion 100SHA, brand new with box and reel cover, how much would you guys pay for it? Have a friend that wants to get rid of it ASAP, thought it might be a good buy.

I have seen people buy that item (Team Dawia Zillion 100SHA (7.1.1)) New for $200 to 250. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Quarry Man said:

Team Daiwa Zillion 100SHA, brand new with box and reel cover, how much would you guys pay for it? Have a friend that wants to get rid of it ASAP, thought it might be a good buy.

They closed out at 200$ and aren't as sought after anymore /w the SV103 being introduced. 160-200$ would be a ballpark. 

• Like 1

I'm sure some have seen this, but DSG has a Maryland sales tax holiday in store and online thru 8/18 with $10 off purchase of $50+. Code: TAXFREEMD18. Haven't checked to see if it works out of state, but it's not stated in the restrictions. CAN'T be stacked with other offers. Not stellar, but 20% off ain't bad, I suppose.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 5:57 AM, Hook2Jaw said:

I'm seeing Daiwa Tatula CT Type-R on eBay for 60ish bucks, but I'm reluctant to buy because the sellers have no reviews...

Anyone got one yet?  Should I try it?

Reviewers said this is a scam. Seller is overseas

Does anyone have any insight into when the next TW sale is? Does Tackle Warehouse have any sales around Labor Day? 

26 minutes ago, dszal said:

Does anyone have any insight into when the next TW sale is? Does Tackle Warehouse have any sales around Labor Day? 

Please, I might need to take a vacation to avoid the TWH sales :). My wife will kill me but....she just bought two pairs of shoes recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, dszal said:

Yup.

Starts Aug. 31, 10am CST through Sept. 4 at 7pm CST.

I'm assuming 15% off.

3 hours ago, NorthernBasser said:

Yup.

Starts Aug. 31, 10am CST through Sept. 4 at 7pm CST.

I'm assuming 15% off.

Are they still planning on excluding all of the brands I like?  Yes. 

Will i still order?  Most likely. 

Will i wait 7 weeks for some random item that was backordered to show up? Absolutely.