IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

Ebay Day 3 of 12 Christmas deals, 10% off *Everything.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PHLDAYTEN
  3. Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Pacific Time on December 8, 2018.

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 3:00 AM PT on December 7, 2018 until 3:00 AM PT on December 8, 2018. No minimum spend required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, j bab said:

Several Strike King plastics such as the Menace are on a great sale in some colors at Cabela's

They also have some Strike King crankbaits, poppers etc for cheap at this link

I like the Magnum bug and the sexy dawg. There goes the Christmas bonus. 

• Haha 1

Ironic that right as the eBay sale starts the item I’ve been looking at is sold out.

• Sad 1

BioSpawn still has their sale going on.  Can get 40% if you spend $50.  It takes the discount off the $50 too unlike TW.

• Like 1

TW sale today has the Lew's Pro Magnesium for $159.00!

31 minutes ago, 1201vilbig said:

TW sale today has the Lew's Pro Magnesium for $159.00!

I just ordered one Pro magnesium and on pro g. Bye bye paycheck. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MinnowzNuttin said:

I just ordered one Pro magnesium and on pro g. Bye bye paycheck. 

Good Choices!👍

30 to 50 percent off select Berkley lines and baits on TW. This year is already better than last year. 

• Like 4

Tackle Warehouse has Dobyns Sierras at a DEEP discount on the 25 Days of Christmas sale. Some selected Loomis and Megabass too. A Sierra at 109.00 is a heck of deal.

• Like 4

Man, TW is making it dang difficult to save for the Costas next year!

• Like 2

The first four days of the TW sale have been really good. Nothing I can't live without yet but definitely tempted by those heavy discounts on Tatsu and Dobyn's Sierras. 

• Like 1

For any big guys out there, FishUSA.com has some really good deals on Simms rain bibs until 2PM today.  Contender Goretex bibs and challenger bibs for $85 (2XL only).  Check out the clearance section.

23 hours ago, Columbia Craw said:

Tackle Warehouse has Dobyns Sierras at a DEEP discount on the 25 Days of Christmas sale. Some selected Loomis and Megabass too. A Sierra at 109.00 is a heck of deal.

I ordered a Sierra 734C last night! $119 for a $179 rod.....not that I need another rod! ha!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Landis Carrier said:

I ordered a Sierra 734C last night! $119 for a $179 rod.....not that I need another rod! ha!

Hopefully you got the gift card first for 10% off!

On 12/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

BioSpawn still has their sale going on.  Can get 40% if you spend $50.  It takes the discount off the $50 too unlike TW.

True that... I love the Swimbait they offer and $54 worth turned into a $33 order with free shipping. You can't beat that!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Crankin4Bass said:

Cabela's has some G.Loomis rods at 25% off. I just ordered a GLX 783c MBR for $311

Looks like they have a bunch of stuff for 25% off.  Some good stuff too, not the usual crap.

Day #7...50% off a Daiwa JDM Exist as part of the Daiwa sale. I'm certainly not about to fork over that much but that's the deal of a lifetime if anyone's been eyeing one. 

5 hours ago, RichF said:

Looks like they have a bunch of stuff for 25% off.  Some good stuff too, not the usual crap.

Curado 70 for $150. Surprisingly good deals in there.

• Like 1

GrabAGun has the Curado K in 8.x.x for $135 with "Grab A Quote" option.

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 8.37.45 PM.png

FFO has Ike Series spinning rods in stock + 25% off, which brings them to like $48 bucks. Seems like a pretty good deal. I'm assuming these are the 1st generation and not the new updated ones.

I'm also assuming like all Abu rods, they run a little stiff.

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ffo-rods-spinning/abu-garcia-ike-signature-spinning-rod/FFOM1373582N.html

• Like 1

Slickdeals posted this yesterday. It's unconfirmed but they are usually very accurate and report eBay promotions in advanced.

Sunday 12/16 eBay Site-wide coupon , 10% Electronics, 15% other categories:

Offer: 10% off for electronics, No minimum purchases. 15% off for all other categories, No minimum purchases. Maximum coupon redemption $100.

Time: Sunday 12/16. 7AM PST to 7PM PST

Excludes: Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate, Warranties

Code: PRESENTSGALORE

• Like 2