IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

Amazon has their 12 days of Christmas sale and today is outdoor and fishing stuff.  There some pretty good deals.

• Like 3

Austin Kayak has free yak shipping....as long as you don't want any brands on my short list; Hobie, Bonafide or Wildy...(and even more.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Academy Sports today I walk in and see this. All rods sold I asked if any other stores had any in stock and said 1 rod 3hrs away in all of state left😢 Worth a call to your local store. Can ya'll imagine first guy to walk in and see that deal. They appear to have all Ghost XL models on 50% off from the tags I saw

IMG_20181213_112116170.jpg

IMG_20181213_112058147_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

• Like 2

DSG by me has all SK and Rapala hardbaits normally priced $9.99 or less marked down to $5 each, I grabbed a few RES and DT6s

• Like 1

Today only 15% off all sporting goods (includes fishing) on Ebay

Code: PERFECTGAME

• Like 2

Thanks for the eBay code.  Got 15% off Lew’ Tournament MB from American Legacy.  $78.19!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tizi said:

Thanks for the eBay code.  Got 15% off Lew’ Tournament MB from American Legacy.  $78.19!

Your welcome.

I have run out of money to take advantage of this sale. Glad someone did. Great choice and fantastic price BTW!

I just bought the Lew's Custom Pro Speed Spin for $80 original price $120 last Saturday. The code would have made that already good deal criminal.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NYWayfarer said:

Today only 15% off all sporting goods (includes fishing) on Ebay

Code: PERFECTGAME

Well that cost me another $135, thanks for the code. 😀

• Haha 1

Thanks, got me too, for a pair of MB’s! Merry Christmas to me!🤗

• Haha 2

Looks like another eBay code for today - PICKUPSALE - 10% of tech, 15% of everything else...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ArmyBassin' said:

25% off everything at Dicks thru tomorrow 

" Must be a scorecard member to receive discount "

Some of us don't sign up for these store 'memberships'...I like my privacy too much.

• Like 1

Tackle Warehouse has gift cards 10% off. Do their gift cards work with other offers?   Does everyone just buy discounted gift cards to pay for their orders?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ArmyBassin' said:

25% off everything at Dicks thru tomorrow 

yeah took advantage got my daughter a good deal on a rod and reel combo got 25% off both rod and reel the items were suppose to be excluded from the sale but I made a phone call and they gave me the discount no questions asked.:cheer:

5 hours ago, Happybeerbuzz said:

Tackle Warehouse has gift cards 10% off. Do their gift cards work with other offers?   Does everyone just buy discounted gift cards to pay for their orders?

At least that’s what most people try to do.

Unfortunately, if the gift cards don’t get used up during the Christmas sale, they usually don’t make it until the next big sale. Haha

1 hour ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

At least that’s what most people try to do.

Unfortunately, if the gift cards don’t get used up during the Christmas sale, they usually don’t make it until the next big sale. Haha

Well I will try to do it as well. Thanks for confirming the cost savings. 

7 hours ago, Happybeerbuzz said:

No you can't use the gift card to pay for the same order.  However IIRC they email the card within 24-48 hours. You can then immediately use it to shop.  Order 1 is buy gift card.  Order 2 a few days later...go crazy shopping.

Usually you got the Gift card few hours later.  I was getting the last generation steez spinning, but postponed it.

anyone use SportsmansOutfitters;??? Do they have any coupon codes out there..??

29 minutes ago, Abby said:

Fallfish should get you $10 off

54 minutes ago, Abby said:

I've gotten several of my best deals on reels from them over the years. 

Thanks for the code. They had a couple favorite rods on sale and free shipping, that extra $10 off was the deal sealer for me....

I need some referrals for everyone's favorite online tackle shops, besides TW! I got burned on the TW Rico sale today. I knew they would go fast. So I was ready when it started. One of the six I wanted was sold out before I could even make it to check out, no biggie. So I got my order submitted for five, boom, confirmation email received. 30 min. later, I get an email saying one of the colors I ordered is now out of stock. Again I was a little bummed, but life goes on. Another 40 min. goes by, another email shows up saying two more of my colors are out of stock. Now I'm frustrated, and I need to find someone else to take my hard earned tackle money!

1 hour ago, Sheepdog said:

I need some referrals for everyone's favorite online tackle shops, besides TW! I got burned on the TW Rico sale today. I knew they would go fast. So I was ready when it started. One of the six I wanted was sold out before I could even make it to check out, no biggie. So I got my order submitted for five, boom, confirmation email received. 30 min. later, I get an email saying one of the colors I ordered is now out of stock. Again I was a little bummed, but life goes on. Another 40 min. goes by, another email shows up saying two more of my colors are out of stock. Now I'm frustrated, and I need to find someone else to take my hard earned tackle money!

Same thing happened to a LOT of people today, including me. I quickly looked at what colors were still in stock and fired them an email asking if I could have the out-of-stock color switched and they actually responded pretty quickly with my redone order. 

They always oversell these things.

1 hour ago, Sheepdog said:

Really surprising. Their inventory management must not be able to handle a rush of all the orders all in a few seconds... Hope you can find them somewhere else...