IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

17 hours ago, Dbrown said:

Biospawn has 35% off through their website 

Code MEMDAY

Where do you see that? At the top of their website it says 

USE CODE "MEMDAY" FOR 20% OFF. EXPIRES 5/30/16

Also I got this today in a email. 

Our previous Memorial Day Sale email mistakenly contained two different discount amounts. The correct code is "MEMDAY" for 20% off baits and swag. We apologize for any confusion our #SaleFAIL may have caused.

Thank you,
The BioSpawn Team

On May 24, 2016 at 2:14 PM, evilcatfish said:

I believe the TW sale starts Friday 

It's Friday and I can not find where it says the sale on TW. Am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, beginningfisherman said:

It's Friday and I can not find where it says the sale on TW. Am I doing something wrong?

They're on Cali time, if you're on a different time zone it usually starts later in the day. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, freelancer27 said:

Wheeeen is it going liiiiivvvee? Caaaan noooot waaaiiiit annnyyy looongeeer. :P

Aaaaaaaand.......its on.

Just now, MIbassyaker said:

Aaaaaaaand.......its on.

Yep! Already sent it out. Maybe I am lucky and I have it already tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Already placed an order smh I see shimano is on sale. That  stradic ci4+ is calling my name. 

Hmmm...I see St. Croix listed under "exclusions" in fine print, yet, the discount registered just fine for an Avid X. Order compete, confirmation received -- looks like it went through....am I missing something here?

57 minutes ago, MIbassyaker said:

Hmmm...I see St. Croix listed under "exclusions" in fine print, yet, the discount registered just fine for an Avid X. Order compete, confirmation received -- looks like it went through....am I missing something here?

Same here, I just ordered a stradic ci4+ for $170

7 minutes ago, JustinU1X said:

Same here, I just ordered a stradic ci4+ for $170

Sweet! Well, I thought I understood what "excludes" means.... guess not.

overstockbait has some solid deals on soft plastics right now for .99/1.99/2.99

• Like 2

I ordered a couple of Shimano reels as well. Got the discount applied to them too.

Order will be here tomorrow. Just got a call from them. AWESOME!

So how does the discount show, as you are going, or as you are checking out? That way I know if I have overspent or not lol. Also does the fish hound code work with the sale going on? Getting my order in tommorow night. 

11 minutes ago, cgolf said:

So how does the discount show, as you are going, or as you are checking out? That way I know if I have overspent or not lol. Also does the fish hound code work with the sale going on? Getting my order in tommorow night. 

If it isn't "excluded" from the sale, it will apply when you put it in the cart. The fishhound code does not work with this sale.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, j bab said:

If it isn't "excluded" from the sale, it will apply when you put it in the cart. The fishhound code does not work with this sale.

The discount worked for my first order but not for my second. I emailed them about the second order and they honored it.

5 minutes ago, JustinU1X said:

The discount worked for my first order but not for my second. I emailed them about the second order and they honored it.

Sweet!

26 minutes ago, cgolf said:

The discount showed for me only when I went to "proceed to checkout". You can then back out and shop for more things. Fishound code worked also.  I can't honestly tell what's truly excluded -- the discount is very clearly applying to at least some items from the brands on the excluded list. 

Thanks everyone, a little less excited because some of my favorite brands I was going to stock up on aren't in yet and their dates have been sliding out. My goal is to have nothing that would be back ordered so that changes my order up quite a bit.

Does the $5 off code still work for everyone at TW? I tried "FHABAQ214" and "FHABAQ216", but they don't work.

My Dick's Sporting Goods finally came through with an ok deal- same as above, 2 Megabass baits for $30. I got 3 s-cranks and a pop max.

Overstock bait has some crazy deals. 99c for some things and 2$ gycb lizards, hula grubs, kalins grubs a lot of great deals for the weekend. 

• Like 2

DSG didn't seem to have any good deals. All of the worthwhile sales appear to be online?

Mend-it is 15% off until June 6:

http://www.menditglue.com/2016/05/memorial-day-15-discount/

memorialday15

I started using Keitech swimbaits and hard-to-find YUM mighty bugs.  After reading an old thread on expensive swimbaits I thought I'd better give Mend-it a try...

• Like 1

On 5/29/2016 at 3:20 PM, Torn Thumb said:

DSG didn't seem to have any good deals. All of the worthwhile sales appear to be online?

They almost always have decent deals in both the flyer and non-flyer sales that are consistent from store to store.  This week it includes:

• $6 ea for Keitech Fat Impacts (2 or more)
  • $4 ea for Scatter Raps, all types (5 or more)
  • $10 for 3 SK Banshees (e.g. Red Eye Shads and buzzbaits)
  • Bogo for all clearance lures, when you get 6 
  • Some buy one, get second at 50% off - not sure which