IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

50 minutes ago, KDW96 said:

DSG has all Keitech buy one get one 50% off, and used coupon for $10 off $25,

Wait, coupon for $10 off $25?  Where can I get one of those?!

I know the $10 off $50 for doing the survey promotion very well.  Too well in fact.  It's hard to spend less than about $30 in there where they have a good sale, and at that point, you'd be crazy not to spend an extra $10 to get $50 worth of stuff (sale price) for $40.

But $10 off each $25?

By the way this week DSG's BOGO 1/2 off extends to Strike King and Zoom in addition to the Rapalas and Keitechs mentioned.

We had a new store open. Can use it over an over till they close saturday :)

• Like 1

Rapala DT series is on sale 5.79 at Gander MTN right now..............

• Like 1

Anyone wanna hook me up (Pun intended) with a 10 off 25 coupon? Feel free to PM me.

Biospawn 20% off everything except gift cards, through 7/5  (Code: JULY4).

Also, If you get on their email list, you have a chance of getting your name drawn randomly for free samples. They drew mine last summer and sent me some plasmatails and vile craws:

TW 15% off just started

TheHookupTackle is 20% off

BTD is finally back up and running with an inventory again after selling off almost everything for their move. 20% off everything.

Hoping Monster has a sale so I can use the 25$ off. DX743c HP is getting ordered from the lowest  bidder. 

On 7/1/2016 at 9:37 AM, riverbasser said:

Any sales this weekend at siebert?

@Siebert Outdoors

I do have a sale going.  There are a bunch of products on sale:  http://www.siebertoutdoors.com/Sale-Items_c27.htm

• Like 2

I called TW, and they told me everything is on sale (15% off) besides their gift card. Really tempted to order a MB Orochi XX DSR right now.

2 hours ago, Cyacnba said:

I called TW, and they told me everything is on sale (15% off) besides their gift card. Really tempted to order a MB Orochi XX DSR right now.

Good luck with that. 

• Like 1

Rod sales right now at Fenwick and St. Croix.

--30% off HMX  and Aetos:

http://www.fenwickfishing.com/fenwick-clearance/

--$40 off triumph X (free shipping):

http://stcroixrods.com/shop/freshwater/triumph-x-casting-rod/

http://stcroixrods.com/shop/freshwater/triumph-x-spinning-rod/

• Like 2

St. Croix has the Triumph X on sale for $60 with free shipping on the website right now. 

• Like 1

Cabelas has 10% off their clothes/shoes. I got a set of Guidewear bibs and coat that was already 25% off (and then 10% more on top of that).

Fld & strm  has keitech, zoom, & SK buy 1 get 1 50% off.

On 7/7/2016 at 0:12 AM, Bluebasser86 said:

St. Croix has the Triumph X on sale for $60 with free shipping on the website right now. 

Thanks for this, I picked up a silly rod (PS50ULM) that I have had my eye on for some time.  

Paired with a 50 series Okuma reel and 2lb braid, a decent sized white perch will feel like a tuna. 

I don't know how many people use power team lures on here but they are having some really good deals in their close out section on pro packs of the colors they are discontinuing. I made a pretty large order of their swing impacts and Texas rig jigs. 

4 minutes ago, blckshirt98 said:

Flash sale at Dick's ends tonight at 7pm PST, Sienna FD or RD for $17.98, save a couple of extra dollars off of their discounted price - 

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=shimano sienna&origkw=shimano+sienna&sr=1

I picked one up for my kid @ $19.99 or whatever...  Solid reel!  Way nicer than I was expecting at that price point. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Smallieseeker said:

I don't know how many people use power team lures on here but they are having some really good deals in their close out section on pro packs of the colors they are discontinuing. I made a pretty large order of their swing impacts and Texas rig jigs. 

Power Team also sells cheap lots of mis-colored plastics on ebay.  I got two big bags of tubes for very cheap, the only problem with them was that the colors were a little more blended then they were intended to be. 

Overstockbait just got in 20,000 more yamamoto bags. Senkos are marked down to 3.99. They had tons of the popular colors. I got in on quite a few. There's still some good ones left. 

• Like 2

I saw some Megabass vision 100+'s on sale at cabelas today for $15.69. I'm not sure if that inclusive to in store. 

36 minutes ago, Nathan Burton said:

I saw some Megabass vision 100+'s on sale at cabelas today for $15.69. I'm not sure if that inclusive to in store. 

I was at a DSG a couple days ago and some Megabass PopMax for $15.  Thank the lawd they didn't have any sexy colors!

2 hours ago, Nathan Burton said:

They match their online prices if you tell them at the register 

• Like 1